• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Thread GM Equardo Mapping`s

Hi :)
This is my new cave I've done in 10 minutes and I was happy with it and this is my special text. Comment what you think about it

fsgj.jpg

good cave, but stop photoshopping and putting your name there, it just sucks

Sorry I have not done anything new but now I have to go back. Here is my NPC place that I've done 20 min Raw Palette 95%. I hope you like it Comment prefer =)

ljlz.jpg

Because he zoomed out in the mapeditor and saved the picture in Jpg.

Lol! does not even have a way they so I have not found it if you mean it

Hello! :)

This is my new nature and swamp that I have made comment =) if you like it or what was bad about it

I did it quickly so it may vary be ugly now

klhl.png

Last edited:
GET THIS TIP IN YOUR HEAD! Don't zome so f****ng much , and save teh picture in .png!

and that "ss" in't a cave , it's some kinde of nature/swamp , kewl map btw

GET THIS TIP IN YOUR HEAD! Don't zome so f****ng much , and save teh picture in .png!

and that "ss" in't a cave , it's some kinde of nature/swamp , kewl map btw

you forgot to say:

And don't put your name in every picture, it aint making it cool, it just fucks it up and annoys the fuck outa me! >;o

That is really really bad. Look at other mappers that you think is good and try to use the details the way they do. Then you make your own style of it.

Hey!!

Hey! I have mapped a Hunt. Comment if you think it was nice or ugly

namnlsgd.jpg

this guy is high or someting.. he ignores the comments or he just can't read them... "/

Dont like it. Post some more screen not only 10x10 sqm. stop adding your name at the pictures this is just time waste. and make i ngame screens maybe then your qualy will be better lol

Back