• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Tibia Pvp System! [Preview World]

That's a goddamn mouthful. Too abstract for me to work on - I'll just wait to see how it looks :D
Thanks for the heads-up though.

Red

Can't wait for these features to be tested <333333

Finally, bots and pvp are being worked on. Maybe cip is starting to care a bit more?

Some of that is pretty confusing... The thing I'm most uncertain on is the guy who decides to block a passage with a parcel... How will they know that he's blocking?

Some of that is pretty confusing... The thing I'm most uncertain on is the guy who decides to block a passage with a parcel... How will they know that he's blocking?

The same way they know that you can switch with him, if he is blocking a 1 way to the point where you can't push him at all, if he does not have his PvP enabled, you will switch like normal without problems, if he has his PVP enabled he is then taking an aggressive action & thus he will be skulled.

If anyone is unsure what's going on just ask i know more or less what everything is going to do.

The same way they know that you can switch with him, if he is blocking a 1 way to the point where you can't push him at all, if he does not have his PvP enabled, you will switch like normal without problems, if he has his PVP enabled he is then taking an aggressive action & thus he will be skulled.

If anyone is unsure what's going on just ask i know more or less what everything is going to do.

Ah right, thanks.

still don't like it. Just keep it to white and red skull and war mode.
and friendly fire off on party.

This seems to have been done to increase players. Making it a team game again rather than a grind solo and pk game. Seems like cipsoft want groups of friends playing as most mmorpg's are. I see no issue with it.. Lots of new (seemingly complex yet probably very simple) features. I may have a look at it .

Holding my thumbs, they have done it once and can do it again, bring back our real tibia feeling!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

It all seems very good!
It is nice to know that we can actually now just play together without being asses and being the ones getting punished for other peoples bull.

Wow, this could bring me back to Tibia and force me to get a team together ;3 Thank god I started playing the preview worlds and got ready for pvp and any new features to be tested on them. Let's just see how long this takes to get it working properly and in-game. As stated in the last post, he claims "log in to better test these systems" but as of right now I don't have to download any new client to log into the preview worlds which leads me to assume its not implemented yet. Can't fkn wait though!

Back