• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New to Lunarforce

hardly ever:)

btw ofcourse this shaun wont know lokuf or other ppl if the guy started tibia / shadowcores in June '15 when no1 played anymore:)

thought u guys have some fajtek

ye, i've just realized there's no point in writing with randomes, quite late but :oops:

i'll start playing after holidays i guess, hope they'll reset this hexera or smth

nah they wont reset ;d
but if u msg veziv he will fix u nice lvl warjat ed :):):)

i know, he messaged me on hexera's forum but wont play now.

new era has started, im coming on ek XD

huehuehuehue never played with mursu idiot he is retarded like you spamming like shit on forums for what? you guys been fighting now maybe 3-4 hours? whats the frags?

trevor -16 - random 0

My version of this is that you are a polish that only played polish teams and has never won a warmode against any of the etams i played on.

When i played with jordi and you with calar you lost, with kaida we never had warmodes, only on ambera and kaida lost even to brs from vanquish everybody who played rememebrs that clearly just you mr delusional and denial of reality no.

Then you lost to lapa, played with veziv and wanna talk about pvp ?
Even aiven whow as with you on that day you killed me ( gratz ) said i was full afk, so stop hummilate yourself pretending i wasnt because i was on orc´s cormaya doing what if not loosing pz ?

You and shleder are my fans, just like the turban gang who used to make videos avout me dying afk by ue combo etc.

1) we were owning jordi's team in every team i played with, especially in kaida when there was times when no one else was playing and we were forced to ask and ask for a battle. calar might've lost some battle with jordi but he won like 95% of the rest. kaida was nothing on ambera and didn't play there. and aiven wasnt there with us, and you were afk while we trapped you but you woke up cuz you were throwing wild growths you fucking spastic kid, besides you had mana potioning on bot and you've admitted you also use it on battles. and im gonna ask you again, where've you been when there was real warmodes on shadow/lunar ? turban gangs killed you with 2 ppl while you were running on walls, i can;t even belive you can be that bad.

"
- I used 2 or 3 avalanches trying to kill the elementals because you used tree walls, so you used walls.
- You killed me before the walls disappear wich makes it impossible to me to push anybody unless i can push thro walls wich nobody can
-I wasnt spamming any pot i was using pot at 1 % because i was afk, there is a difference between spam pots and use it when you have 1 % mana."

Quoted your post from ambera forum you fucking lying piece of shit, besides you had utamo on and auto pot, that's why you couldn't push anyone, fucking zero

Last edited:
just cant stand this moron, wonder how could you listen to him while he was on this amazing holidays in his grandma's house

This guy is going to be talking shit all day long probably

You lost on ambera, lost on shadow and on lunar i remember you loosing to lapa.

On ambera you killed me once when i was like 15 min afk and came back a few seconds before a ue combo and still 1 year later you celebrate

He is even going to talk about my granmother ahahahahhahahaha

on ambera forum you wrote that you were out of manas, staying on utamo with auto pot and we couldnt kill you. Now we killed you on ue combo after you were 15afk and propably ur bot was throwing avas and tree walls, aha. and again, where have you been when there was a real wars on shadow/lunar?

im not celebrating, killing a noob is not an achievement but when the noob tries to act as if he was good, you simply have to put him down mr magebot potting on battle

trevor, maybe stop talking about all the "teams" you been in. Cuz you were never any use to anyone so please shut up and go play with your fucking br team, that is the only ppl that really wants you.

kk?

who gives a fuck my team ready to fight any time so fix a team and come and shut up talking on here

Lokuff, you have a different version from your team mate who helped you kill me, he recognizes i was afk and i came back to the pc seconds ebfore you count combo.

Yes, i used avalanche, yes i was withauto e-ring script on mb, but i was also afk 99 % of the time and you know that you just cant admit.

You lost on that server and you also know that. You lost to futurama, lost to jordi not a few wars like you say, lost many of them, you lost with veziv countless wars and the only one rpetending to be betetr than you actually are is you.

i dont have to pretend, im countless times better than you and people who played with you and me would easily confirm that, so the discussion is over.

If that makes you happy like when you talk about my granmother, than believe it, i am not a psychologist to listen to your delusional mind all day long lol

Back