• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New to Lunarforce

huehuehuehue never played with mursu idiot he is retarded like you spamming like shit on forums for what? you guys been fighting now maybe 3-4 hours? whats the frags?

trevor -16 - random 0

you're nobody.. stop pretending like you are someone cause u play shadowcores on 2015.

really im sick of hearing your nobody your random. everybody was a random or a nobody at one point so who cares really

ok but nobody ever heard about you mate. you were probably team hunting somewhere with your "team"

Many ppl claim to be legends etc but they do not realize they played only bot versions of tibia.

The real good players and legends are playing 7,4 ots

Last edited:
I wouldent say Legends play 7.4 ots.
But what do you even know about Legends, Trevor?
You have never played with any or will ever play with any Legends.

Okay but put it this way 90% of you guys call people randoms but yet none of you know eachother and I've never heard of any of you either so I guess you a random aswell

You wouldnt because you think you are a legend even tho you cant login without magebot, thats why you dont think the bets guys are on 7,4.

Plus, you dont need to be a legend to recognize a legend, thats just retarded but coming from you that can only join teams because can afford ventrillo month payment i wasnt expecting any better

hahaha, i dont think legendens plays ot, and say to me i cant afford and ventrilo is like saying to bill gates you cant afford a car, dumb brazilan fuck.

Okay but put it this way 90% of you guys call people randoms but yet none of you know eachother and I've never heard of any of you either so I guess you a random aswell

You're wrong, we know eachother, we just don't know you and people of your sort, it's obvious you won't know us if you've never played in any good team and never participated in any good war - it makes you a random player, you know trevor cuz you might've spent some time together hunting dragons yalahar while we were fighting but that's all. Unfortunately for you, he was better asslicker than you and navid took him to his team in 2k14.

Last edited:
haha not really because 2014 i made account here just botted as i was playing rl not ot like you guys and i dont know trevor

This lokuff cannot forget me, it´s an obcession.

5 in the morning the guys is thinking about me, pretty sure ahahaha

Shaun even said he do not know me but ther eis a lokuff and hsi delusional self called legendary mind pretending and convincing himself he never lost to futurama or jordi, neither got hummiliated on ambera and that im as hunting with shaun somwhere.

AHAHAHAHHA

Back