• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New World Order, IIluminati, WAKE UP!

"The Council on Foreign Relations is the American Branch of a society which originated in England... (and) ...believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule established."
- Carroll Quigley

member of Council on Foreign Relations, mentor to Bill Clinton

"The main purpose of the Council on Foreign Relations is promoting the disarmament of U.S. sovereignty and national independence and submergence into an all powerful, one world government."
- Admiral Chester Ward

former CFR member and Judge Advocate General of the U.S. Navy

In 1999, the Bilderberg group met in Sintra, Portugal, where they discussed plans for a new economic world order. Thanks to Jim Tucker's infiltration of the secretive group, we are able to get an idea of what was talked about inside the meeting.

Writing in his book, Bilderberg Diary, Tucker says,

"Kenneth Clarke, a member of the British Parliament and former chancellor for the exchequer , had called for a new 'international financial architecture' at the 1999 meeting of Bilderberg. The world should have three major regional currencies, Clarke told his Bilderberg colleagues. The first is already on the world scene: The European Euro.

And Britain will join in the European common currency, he said. Clarke said he would like to see the pound grow weaker to facilitate Britain's entry into the common currency... The next step is toward a second great regional currency in the Western Hemisphere, Clarke said.
The 'amerijo' will come about by the 'dollarization' of Latin America."

Tucker continues,

"Bilderberg colleagues agreed that the emerging regional currencies, which will be identified with no specific country, will do much to eliminate "nationalism" and the "antiquated notions of sovereignty."

Well there are tons of admissions, information and events regarding the new world order going on right now, coming from the Club of Rome (powerfull association), the Vatican, United states and its globalist organizations, european union, united nations, England, billionairs like the rothchilds and the rockefellers, NATO, seeing now the demonization of monotheism and invasion of oposing countries in the middle east: the destruction of opossing philosophies. This people in power behind world organizations or nations are all well known occultists, atendees of the bohemian grove, freemasons, skull and bones members, knights of malta, etc... they are trying to rebirth babylon, just look at the fish god hat that the pope wears and search up the summerian fish god in google. Its right infront of our eyes. :p

Last edited:
Its not infront of our eyes its inside of ur brain :thumbup:

And how comes that u always target the US goverment for being the pure evil on this world, cant it be that u simply hate the U.S and u try to apologize ur hatred towards the US with these wild accusations?

Its not infront of our eyes its inside of ur brain :thumbup:

And how comes that u always target the US goverment for being the pure evil on this world, cant it be that u simply hate the U.S and u try to apologize ur hatred towards the US with these wild accusations?

Its not the united states, but its being used as a main mover due to the powerfull political position it gained after the second world war, come on want a thousand quotes of powerfull politicians, bankers, religious figures, wanting a one world government???

Nonetheless, i have reasons to hate the United states, the CIA funded and made the Chilean Dictator Augusto Pinochet in 1973 to overthrow Allende's communist government, Pinochet tortured and killed thousands chileans all around the country.

“CIA actively supported the military Junta after the overthrow of Allende,” the report states. “Many of Pinochet’s officers were involved in systematic and widespread human rights abuses....Some of these were contacts or agents of the CIA or US military.”

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20000919/index.html

If you don't beleive in conspiracies your brainwashed. I have reasons, but i don't really hate them, i just know all the crimes they have commited and show them to people.

Last edited:
There are many conspiracys all around the world but why dont you focus your energy on stuff like the thousands of kids that have to work for 50 cents a day, wars that are paid trough blood diamonds and people that suffer everyday instead of some retarded new world order theories. :mad:

*I know theyr crimes and show them to people*, that just showed us that u hate the US and thats pretty much all about ur rediciolous theories, i thought that ur a crazy weirdo but it turns out that you just hate the U.S for whatever reasons u believe to have.

You think the U.S commited crimes and made cruel descisions that killed thousands of people?
Get a globe, close your eyes, spin it around and stop the globe with one finger and i promise you your gonna be pointing at a country that commited crimes and killed thousands of innocent people.

Its non of my business but as uve told us previously doesnt anyone want to talk to you and my advice is let go of all the useless hatred its not getting you anywhere, all that people will think is that your a crazy psycho and noones gonna want to spend time with you if u keep acting like that.
And get rid of that attitude, your not smarter than other people because you think about theories like that, it makes you actually dumber because you get your facts of the internet, take quotes that were made a hundred years ago by famous people and you twist them around so they fit whatever it is you said.

Yes im open for all kinds of theories aslong as uve got legit proof for it and not just quotes that were made hundreds of yeras ago or youtube videos.

Hope that i get trough to you with that post and that its not gonna be something that u look at as useless flaming.

Greets ~
Dastan

There are many conspiracys all around the world but why dont you focus your energy on stuff like the thousands of kids that have to work for 50 cents a day, wars that are paid trough blood diamonds and people that suffer everyday instead of some retarded new world order theories. :mad:

*I know theyr crimes and show them to people*, that just showed us that u hate the US and thats pretty much all about ur rediciolous theories, i thought that ur a crazy weirdo but it turns out that you just hate the U.S for whatever reasons u believe to have.

You think the U.S commited crimes and made cruel descisions that killed thousands of people?
Get a globe, close your eyes, spin it around and stop the globe with one finger and i promise you your gonna be pointing at a country that commited crimes and killed thousands of innocent people.

Its non of my business but as uve told us previously doesnt anyone want to talk to you and my advice is let go of all the useless hatred its not getting you anywhere, all that people will think is that your a crazy psycho and noones gonna want to spend time with you if u keep acting like that.
And get rid of that attitude, your not smarter than other people because you think about theories like that, it makes you actually dumber because you get your facts of the internet, take quotes that were made a hundred years ago by famous people and you twist them around so they fit whatever it is you said.

Yes im open for all kinds of theories aslong as uve got legit proof for it and not just quotes that were made hundreds of yeras ago or youtube videos.

Hope that i get trough to you with that post and that its not gonna be something that u look at as useless flaming.

Greets ~
Dastan

I see a problem, a global one, a massive brainwashing going on all around the world.
I analize reality instead of being told what reality is, and all i see is dumb, selfish and ignorant people. For example; we all know 23 thousand people die in africa each day, does someone in my school care? i have asked lots of people, what will you study? noone has told me something about spreading the knowledge behind our existance or helping the poor in Africa- all i get is responses of acomplishing materialistic ideals, don't get me wrong im not smarter, i just will never be told what to think and do, by anyone. All i know is this, through history a certain group of people with knowledge about control tactics has utilized education, media, analfabetism and various means, to control us, turning us into stupid slaves.

What is the main contributor to our global culture in terms of our main concept of reality? Hollywood, the media and education.
The new protype of a perfect life is bullshit, studying-college-money-dying... it is the maximus automation behind this matrix. There is people working towards a new world order, and they are not good. Don't trust me, research.

And I beleive quotes are the greatest evidence you can give, since one can't reason with certain people, explicit admissions are a good source of information don't you think?

Greets ~
Dastan

I believe the hatred comes from here 1973 Chilean coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I see a problem, a global one, a massive brainwashing going on all around the world.
I analize reality instead of being told what reality is, and all i see is dumb, selfish and ignorant people. For example; we all know 23 thousand people die in africa each day, does someone in my school care? i have asked lots of people, what will you study? noone has told me something about spreading the knowledge behind our existance or helping the poor in Africa- all i get is responses of acomplishing materialistic ideals, don't get me wrong im not smarter, i just will never be told what to think and do, by anyone. All i know is this, through history a certain group of people with knowledge about control tactics has utilized education, media, analfabetism and various means, to control us, turning us into stupid slaves.

What is the main contributor to our global culture in terms of our main concept of reality? Hollywood, the media and education.
The new protype of a perfect life is bullshit, studying-college-money-dying... it is the maximus automation behind this matrix. There is people working towards a new world order, and they are not good. Don't trust me, research.

And I beleive quotes are the greatest evidence you can give, since one can't reason with certain people, explicit admissions are a good source of information don't you think?
STOP...LIVING...IN...THE...PAST... sorry but I had to get that one out of me, no offence meant but really, it seems to like you're against Rules and orders, you're probably on of those "Freedom Fighters" that do not understand what freedom really is, right now you protest about crimes committed by the US, but like dastan said every country has/are committed/commit their own crimes, so why just the US? Why don't you try to figure out the dark secrets of Russia. China, North Korea, etc.

all i get is responses of acomplishing materialistic ideals

It's called Desires, it also means that the person acknowledges that he has ONE life only and he wishes to accomplish his needs first.

Let me give you a quick lesson, there is 6,920,566,224 people in this world, that's a BIG number and in Chile there is 16,970,265(as of 2009) in the US there is 307,007,000, in Puerto Rico there is 3,967,288 , do you know how hard it is to care or give a damn about 3,967,288? so what makes you think they are going to care about 1,000,010,000?(that's all of Africa), no one is Superman we CAN'T care for the whole world, we have to think about our Country, our Allies and Theirs and our People.

When you grow up you'll understand that you have a life too.

^freedom never exist for human do you know what freedom means? an animal is free, humans are not and never will be.

So many "coincidences" about NWO at once and you people still ignore them...

^u are funny, really
When you grow up you'll understand that you have a life too.

we care more about wars and money, money is our god

I analize reality instead of being told what reality is, and all i see is dumb, selfish and ignorant people.

So u want to brainwash us now so we think that the brainwashing is true?
And if i listen to you now doesnt that mean that i cant think for myself and that im one of those dumb, selfish and ignorant people (and wouldnt it be even worse since im listening to some guy on a game forum)?

For example; we all know 23 thousand people die in africa each day, does someone in my school care? i have asked lots of people, what will you study? noone has told me something about spreading the knowledge behind our existance or helping the poor in Africa-

Do you care? What have u done until now to help those people in africa? Only caring about them isnt any help for them if you dont do something about theyr situation so my question is, have u helped them?
If not are you just another hypocrite thats saying that he cares so much about other people but at the end arent u doing anything at all.

all i get is responses of acomplishing materialistic ideals, don't get me wrong im not smarter, i just will never be told what to think and do, by anyone.

Dont you get it? Thats what the world is about, be the best, strongest, richest and so on, doesnt matter if your now a animal a human or a plant, everything is about being the best.
If you dont get it soon will you stay a low life while others get rich, happy and get influence and power.

So you want to stay without education, a good shool and money? Fine for me.
U have to get it, our world is about success, rebels and people like you are on the lowest level of our society.
You wanna help people and change the world? Go to shool, get a good job, get rich and than ul have all the things u need to change the world mate.

And one last question, whats bad about that new world order?
Tell me the exact things.
Hell i would be happy if there was a new world order where the smart people get as much attention and fame as the celebs now and it would be simply awesome if all the countrys worked together to create that world order since it would mean peace for 90% of the world.

^said by an american

Dastan
they are hating religions & I'm a moslem so no I won't join this order.

@Dastan
If I can set an amount of like to that post I would, anyways I can understand fliat1 at some level, but most of it just goes... out of control, what he needs to do is Isolate himself from all the things that influence him to be a rebel, he needs to stand in the middle of it all(unbiased) and go analyzing everything, making his our evaluation, it is obviously apparent that his "rebelliousness" is due to "out side" influence.

@Sheinen
Please do not speak any more ignorance than what has already been spoken, you obviously have no common sense in this matter.

So animals are free to die, free to live like shit, free to be mistreated, free to kill other animals, etc. That is not the freedom for a Human being if you want to live like an animal then be my guest.

Also money is completely bad? How is that? Do you truly believe that, trading in like the "old" times would be better than currency? Have you ever seen the people who still trade like the old times live?

Ask yourself all those questions and see where your view about currency still stands, till then do not spout nonsense.

Hes german and here its called moslem thats why he said it.

Last edited:
Hes german and here its called moslem thats why he said it.
But i think he is probably not older than 16 what ive heard from him until now and pretty immature on many ways.

And please dont place me on the same level as you are sheinen.

Yeah I dun'Goofed on that last post(fixed it though)

And sheinen, MUSLIMS DONT HATE AMERICA when will you get that?
And many americans just hate muslims because of the terrorists that attacked them, do you have to prove that theyr fucking right that all muslims are theyr enemies?
Just because some arabian countrys are in war with america doesnt that mean that muslims have to hate them.
Islam gets wrong when u use it just for hate.

Ive got american friends and one of my GFs was even american but there are no hard feelings at all between us, not even her parents hated me even tho im muslim because i treated them with respect and they knew that im not a extremist.
Go ahead, cry out loud for another djihad and see how the streets get soaked with the blood of our brothers (Americans AND muslims) for no reason.

Im sick and tired of people like you, YOU are the reason that half of the world hates muslims.

Andways, il drop this here than, thats all i had to say, have to go out with friends now.

Greets ~

Shinmaru
did I say money is bad? No I didn't. Did I say I want to live like an animal NO I DIDN'T SO WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Edit: Dasten which terrorist attack are you talking about?

Shinmaru
did I say money is bad? No I didn't. Did I say I want to live like an animal NO I DIDN'T SO WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Edit: Dasten which terrorist attack are you talking about?

It is not what you said but what you insinuated/meant! stop confusing yourself to make others confused!

@ Shinmaru If I was you I wouldn't even waste time talking with people like that, for what I have seen here, they are trying to be based on facts...

Well then, show me some hard core facts that what you guys are saying is true and not just some philosophic, pseudoscience, personal opinion in which you are assuming that you are right?, metaphysical things, religiotype views etc( all of these cannot be proven, if so, prove me wrong.

Accept the fact that you guys will never get any where with all of this. For all I can assume is that you guys are just saying what your parents thought you(would that mean I'm right? Of course not.) Basically almost the same thing lol,

REAL FACTS... Not just some youtube video of some guy talking things and convincing people that he is correct (may 21st any one?) or some books in which have no evidence... .

Back