• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New World Order, IIluminati, WAKE UP!

Why should we research?
Your the ones that want to make us believe in that so should you be the ones that research and show us solid evidence.

@ Shinmaru If I was you I wouldn't even waste time talking with people like that, for what I have seen here, they are trying to be based on facts...

Well then, show me some hard core facts that what you guys are saying is true and not just some philosophic, pseudoscience, personal opinion in which you are assuming that you are right?, metaphysical things, religiotype views etc( all of these cannot be proven, if so, prove me wrong.

Accept the fact that you guys will never get any where with all of this. For all I can assume is that you guys are just saying what your parents thought you(would that mean I'm right? Of course not.) Basically almost the same thing lol,

REAL FACTS... Not just some youtube video of some guy talking things and convincing people that he is correct (may 21st any one?) or some books in which have no evidence... .

only read the last 2 lines and this warranted a like.

why don't you answer my pm? no answer for my little question? :(

Why should we research?
Your the ones that want to make us believe in that so should you be the ones that research and show us solid evidence.

people like u won't even listen so why should I try?

People like me? I said before *give me solid evidence and il believe u* and thats the truth.

Okay, the richest people in the world on the topic:

We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
David Rockefeller Baden-Baden, Germany 1991 (bilderberg attendee)

"We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations a new world order, a world where the rule of law, not the rule of the jungle, governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful, and we will be, we have a real chance at this new world order, an order in which a credible United Nations can use its peacekeeping role to fulfill the promise and vision of the U.N.'s founders."
President George Bush 1991 (skull and bones member, bohemian grove member)

"Our nation is uniquely endowed to play a creative and decisive role in the new order which is taking form around us."
Henry Kissinger Seattle Post Intelligence 1975 (secretary of state during Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford's precidencies)

Richard Nixon: "The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time . . . It is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine with that San Francisco crowd. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco." (people in power are all involved in occult practices)

350px-Harvey_Hancock_at_Bohemian_Grove_1967.jpeg

Summer, 1967 at Owls Nest Camp with two future U.S. presidents. Ronald Reagan and Richard M Nixon at the picture.

Obama:
YouTube - ‪Obama Calls For New World Order In Berlin‬‏

Pope:
YouTube - ‪Pope Benedict XVI calls for a New World Order‬‏

Head of the EU: "2009 is also the first year of global governance with the establishment of the G20 in the middle of the financial crisis"

"Further global progress is now possible only through a quest for universal consensus in the movement towards a new world order."
Mikhail Gorbachev, in an address at the United Nations
(December 1988)

We all know these people are all greedy and sick individuals behind war crimes and corruption, i know that there is an spiritual ideology behind everything they do, a smart person who became president of a nation does not want influence with no purpose behind it- and i have lots of proof that these people are all occultists.

Im not going to articulate 20 fuking pages of evidence and future plans utilizing logic since i think that these is enough and i have other things to do... Its really obvious at this time of the process though, so this should be enough.

This is not new, Rome tried it, the persians, hitler tried to do it, and now the united states with the help of the countries of the EU are going for it behind closed doors... what do you think the "cold war" was about...?

One world government sounds great to me -i'm not some nationalist or w/e- a big centralised govt with smaller govts around the world would be great (less conflict, stronger economy [we could put the whole thing on the gold standard or something crazy haha.]) It won't happen for a very long time though: yes the EU has developed etc etc but that's a bunch of well developed, fairly friendly to each other countries. it will be a long time before certain countries are willing to kiss goodbye to any form of sovereignty.

You still havent answered my question neither did u gave us solid proof.

I wont ask for evidence any further since all you will do is post youtube videos and quotes that you got out of the internet.

My only question to you is now, what would be so bad about that new world order?
A world order where people get drilled to learn, work and evolve.
Whats bad about that?
And dont asnwer with *Yeah they are satanists!*, even if they were satanists what do you think would they do?

I wont ask for evidence any further since all you will do is post youtube videos and quotes that you got out of the internet.

My only question to you is now, what would be so bad about that new world order?
Whats bad about that?
And dont asnwer with *Yeah they are satanists!*, even if they were satanists what do you think would they do?

well they're not satanists :d if these youtube lurkers would look at the positives for once they'd see they have nice families and give generously to charity. but ofc, that's all a web of lies as they sit in their underground meteor bunker and poison the water supply!

Whats bad about that?

Wtf is solid proof to you? a CNN article? brainwashed much?

JIMMEPT: ye its basically a good idea, one world, but if you do research this people behind it, they all practice magick and follow lucifer, so no i wouldn't like a government ran by maniacs and child molestors.
And wtf you think they are good people? George Bush is a supposed Christian and attends to a place where kids are sacrificed in fire, 2 places actually, its all public image propaganda, while the same people that brought bush to power are in charge of the media and put obama to power, as well as every single president of the USA and many other developed countries.

Last edited:
Okay.... LOL

You are a retard man, sorry to tell you... you're the classic retard that follows mass opinion and bases he's life concept on how society behaves with no intention of changing things, seriously. Answer me, what do you consider evidence? what is that solid proof you want? historical proof? ask me whatever specific proof you want...
It's because of people like you that the world is a piece of shit with people starving all around the world, wars waging, crimes, governments doing drug traffic etc...
And ofc my main target and focus of attention are governamental authorities, they determine that wasting 80% of the countries monetary income in the military complex is more important than solving the inhumane conditions that poor people suffer each day, this world's a joke.

Last edited:
Have fun sitting in your dark room while thinking about all that crazy shit you creep :thumbup:

Wtf is solid proof to you? a CNN article? brainwashed much?

JIMMEPT: ye its basically a good idea, one world, but if you do research this people behind it, they all practice magick and follow lucifer, so no i wouldn't like a government ran by maniacs and child molestors.
And wtf you think they are good people? George Bush is a supposed Christian and attends to a place where kids are sacrificed in fire, 2 places actually, its all public image propaganda, while the same people that brought bush to power are in charge of the media and put obama to power, as well as every single president of the USA and many other developed countries.

man you're taking the piss i'm sure of it now xd (although i agree with the media part, all too often the big channels on tv don't report the important stuff)

Have fun sitting in your dark room while thinking about all that crazy shit you creep :thumbup:

Crazy shit? this simple math will show you why these stupid governments are all lying to us. The WHO made a study that determined 30 Billion dollars could end world hunger in 1 year, (im only using the USA as an example) the United states (supposedly ran by good christians) wastes in average 600 billion dollars a year only in its Military, if they reduce the amount they spend in one year in 5% world hunger would dissapear. Yeah im the crazy one here.
You can search this all out, im not lying in here.

Crazy shit? this simple math will show you why these stupid governments are all lying to us. The WHO made a study that determined 30 Billion dollars could end world hunger in 1 year, (im only using the USA as an example) the United states (supposedly ran by good christians) wastes in average 600 billion dollars a year only in its Military, if they reduce the amount they spend in one year in 5% world hunger would dissapear. Yeah im the crazy one here.
You can search this all out, im not lying in here.

the crazy stuff = george bush practising witch craft etc

Back