• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Newer Versions!

Lifer420

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
If you were to play a custom OT, that's above the older ones, 8.7+, which would it be? Can be anywhere from 9.1 to 10.41, what's your preferred client? please post here!

The reason i'm asking is because i'm going to be working on my custom OT soon and need to know which client the players prefer more :)

10.78 or even newer as CIP updates its client, since every new update, new features and sprites comes with them

10.78 or even newer as CIP updates its client, since every new update, new features and sprites comes with them

Yeah some people won't go past a certain client though, that's what i'm hoping to find out here. Cause me for example, I like the newer graphics and shit only a little, so I stick around anywhere up to like, 9.6~ - Hoping to find other people's answers so I know what client to pick! I was going to do 10.76 and just experiment with the new stuff.

Back