• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nicolos' Harry Potter Map

You mean that this 'oclipper' person can't come up a spot to hide(whatever it is) something himself? Pff, stupid dolan <3

The only way we are gonna see a server using a map concept like this is if someone copies it, so keep doing whatever you're doing oclipper.
You didn't understand what I said. Nicolo's always got the original map, perhaps he doesn't show everything. I know I never do.

As long as the theme/concept is the same players won't be able to notice :3
Fair enough I guess, it's still stealing though (Yes we as Ot users also use RL Map) but either way, I think ripping can be useful in a way, I learnt how to map having someone to help me and occasionally ripping Neon and Chauz

Its okey to make it much alike, but to copy piece by piece isnt something i would allow. Sure copy, but change it in your own way

You mean that this 'oclipper' person can't come up a spot to hide(whatever it is) something himself? Pff, stupid dolan <3

The only way we are gonna see a server using a map concept like this is if someone copies it, so keep doing whatever you're doing oclipper.
the actual mapper of this hasn't posted here since November ;p

Probably, im an architecture student, so most of the time im working/studying for uni, i only map whenever i feel inpired

Sorry if I have no permissions, but I really enjoy this map. Cipsoft would be better with maper like Nicolo.

thanks i guess (?)
tbh i don't care if you copy it, i post pictures of my map public and you can do whatever you want with 'em.
the thing is that i wont post the map public, so the organization of the castle and some other details will remain secret.
maybe some day ill finish this map lol

Last edited:
2s0moib.png

Dungeons, work in progress

I reccomend to use OT Client in this project and take the pictures in game with some effects.

That is sooooo not how it looks :p But I guess you arn't "copying" it.
Looks rly good tho :D

Back