• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nicolos' Harry Potter Map

f21t77.png

Gringotts Wizarding Bank (not a 100% sure about how i feel about this, looking forward for opinions)

Currently looking for team members. PM me if you're interested.

I'm blown away. That's awesome.

2pzd8nd.png

Gringotts interior idea. (take in mind all of it is underground, so tell me what you think)

Also, Currently looking for team members. PM me if you're interested.

Damn, nice mapping. What kind of team members are you looking for?

f21t77.png

Gringotts Wizarding Bank (not a 100% sure about how i feel about this, looking forward for opinions)

Currently looking for team members. PM me if you're interested.
Hoooly crap that's exactly as I remember it from the movie! Great project, keep up! :)

I really like your mapping sense and I'd love to see this map in game, but it seems to be more like show off than playable kind of map. Still I hope that the project won't end up on a map only. Did you ever consider already about usage of some custom sprites?

I really like your mapping sense and I'd love to see this map in game, but it seems to be more like show off than playable kind of map. Still I hope that the project won't end up on a map only. Did you ever consider already about usage of some custom sprites?
What percentage of map did you already finished?

The map is mostly playable. It still has some showing off areas, but its more focused on playability than just looking good. Right now I'm working with a spriter so we can include some custom content into the project. And as a percentage, I can't tell you honestly, because I'm mapping all the areas separately, so it will be finished when i feel it is.

Back