• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nismo's mapping corner

Nismo

Mapper.
Reaction score
Hi, community.
I started mapping again one week ago, since my retirement. So, in this thread I'll show you guys basicly what I'm working with. I will post as often as I can. I'd like some comments and some critism. Don't flame or troll in here, please.

I just started to map on a town, so here's a picture of some houses.

Tq4BW.png

I'm not with the inside of the houses yet.

I will post more pictures in a hour or something.

/ N.

Add bookshelf :D and maybe add a flower to the north of the houses or to the left

Yes, I know. As I said, I'm not with the inside of the houses. That's the last part. :)

Try not to make square/rectangle building's all the time. Mix it up. Otherwise, good detail. Nice work.

If it was nothing it wouldn't be here or even exist :p but anyway, Let's be honest it is like evo but mapping is mapping and we still appreciate the post

Try not to make square/rectangle building's all the time. Mix it up. Otherwise, good detail. Nice work.
actualy square houses are pretty good, so long it's not all squary, those are pretty good
it isn't like they had awesome architects in the middle ages to make this gigantic structures

Back