• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Nitrix's Return

matek

Reaction score
[size=+4]
Nitrix Server​
[/size]

[size=+2]
Where everyone's a family​
[/size]

Heya there ;)
Do you guys ever remember playing or hearing about a server called Nitrix?​
If you do welcome to the reopening (thread) of www.Nitrixserver.com Why dont you Join the family?
If you haven't heard of Nitrix this is your chance to be a part of a glorious team (or i would like to call FAMILY)
Check this video a player made of the server YouTube - tibia awesome
Pretty neat right?
Yes there are servers out there that are better. But i don't really care. I want to make the players/staff as happy as possible and the server to run as smooth as possible.​

What kind of jobs we are offering

Hoster - [1/1] Thats me :)

Mappers - [0/3] Mapper has to know everything about mapping, you will have to map towns, quests, and spawns

Scripters - [0/4] We need 2 scripters for Lua scripting (the gameplay, like quests, actions, movements. Etc) And 2 scripters for Visual scripting (dynamics of the game, keeping the server evenly balanced, adding spells, changing classes, Etc)

Graphics - [0/1] One person to do mad graphics for website and advertising.

How to apply?
Just send me a pm with the following resume attached.

What do i have in mind so far?
Well so far i was thinking 8% exp like 5% skills 3% loot. I dont quite have that figured out and wont figure it out any time soon cause im blasted so if anyone has any suggestions feel free to post them​

Resume:
Code:
Name:
Experience:
contact?:
Why you?:
Examples of work:

Last edited:
SERIOUSLY.. sucks.
Not your project, but the server it self.

yeah my old server sucked but people liked it
Give me some ideas on what the exp should be and what would make it gud? cause i cant think of anything. thc changes people

Last edited:
Well i was thinking making 75% of the server custom the other 25 left alone. Custom map, custom quests, custom monsters, custom actions, custom movements, In other words this server needs alot of work before i can actually launch it. what do you guys think?

Not really, for example, in my real tibia map server, I've edited thais, but you still know the real-tibia hunting places, ^_^

Back