• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NL][13.10] Tibeo - EU | Skill Wheel | Forge | Autoloot + MORE

Server Website/AAC
https://tibeo.net
Server Address
tibeo.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
LAUNCH: 10:00 UTC - 25th February 2023

IP
: tibeo.net
Port: 7171
Client: 13.10
Hosted in Netherlands
Exp rates: here
Server type: Pvp
Skill rate: 25x
Magic rate: 4x
Loot rate: 3x

Discord

Welcome to Tibeo.

We're excited to launch our EU 13.10 Open Tibia Server, bringing the latest features to the community.
Our objective is to provide the best, community first, Europe, 13.10 global Tibia server.

Why not take a sneak peek at some of our features below?
Exaltation Forge System, 100% functional.
forge.jpg

Autoloot system using the client manage loot features.

manage-loot-containers.jpg

Latest updates (Marapur & Gnomprona).

marapur.png

gnomprona.png

-

All Charms available and working.

charm1.png
charm2.png
charm3.png
charm4.png
charm5.png
charm6.png

-

Bosstairy fully functional, including boss bonus.

bosstiary.jpg

-

Boosted Creature & Boosted Boss.

boostedcreatureboss.jpg

-

Skillwheel fully functional for all vocations.

skillwheel.jpg

-

OTHER FEATURES

Full guild war system, including statistics on website.

Events every weekend (double exp, rapid respawn etc).

Exercise weapons.

Training dummy.

Hirelings fully functional.

Imbuements indicator window.

AND MORE!

www.tibeo.net

Last edited:
We're excited for the launch, we have less than 4 days left!
Join our Discord and plan for a 4 man team hunt in Tibeo on Saturday ;)

Any info on the skill system?
Hey @Skykes, what information are you looking for?
If you mean the Skill Wheel, it's a replica of Tibia.

Feel free to join our Discord and message me there.

Thanks!

HTML:
<center><iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i4trp94k/n37/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs0/ca0/co0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pct/tcfff/fn3/fs100/szw1200/szh506/iso2023-02-24T12:00:00" allowTransparency="true" frameborder="0" width="395" height="102"></iframe>

</center>

here use this countdown for website just change the TIME its set to CET:)

HTML:
<center><iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i4trp94k/n37/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs0/ca0/co0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pct/tcfff/fn3/fs100/szw1200/szh506/iso2023-02-24T12:00:00" allowTransparency="true" frameborder="0" width="395" height="102"></iframe>

</center>

here use this countdown for website just change the TIME its set to CET:)
I have a countdown, I've been migrating hosts, so the countdown hasn't been live. I'm in the process of fixing :)
Thanks!

We're running a launch contest for the first players to hit milestones!

ObjectiveReward
First level 100500 Tibeo Coins
First level 2501000 Tibeo Coins
First level 350500 Real Tibia Coins
First level 5001000 Real Tibia Coins

I hope to see you on Saturday!

13 hours to launch! I hope to see you there <3
Join us on Discord.

We had a bit of a shaky launch, but then again, what OT doesn't?

We're averaging 80 players at the moment, a lot of people say that's bad, but we don't have Cavebot on our server :)
I hope to see you on Tibeo soon!

We had a bit of a shaky launch, but then again, what OT doesn't?

We're averaging 80 players at the moment, a lot of people say that's bad, but we don't have Cavebot on our server :)
I hope to see you on Tibeo soon!
Decent start IMO, hope to see the numbers climb! People only ddos because they see tibeo as a threat!

We reached a new player online record yesterday at 115 players. We'll continue to grow, bug fix and implement new features.

Feel free to drop by our Discord - the Tibeo community is already taking shape.

Can you PLEASE change the PZ requirement of the teleport cube or refund me for it? In the store description it doesn't say anything about needing PZ, but when I go to use it and I don't have battle sign, it's saying it requires being in a PZ, which massively defeats the point of what it seems like it would be used for.

Can you PLEASE change the PZ requirement of the teleport cube or refund me for it? In the store description it doesn't say anything about needing PZ, but when I go to use it and I don't have battle sign, it's saying it requires being in a PZ, which massively defeats the point of what it seems like it would be used for.

Yes, removing PZ requirement for the cube is on my to do list :) Thank you for reminding me!

If you'd like a refund in the meantime, I'd be more than happy to do that for you. Just reach out to me on Discord or in-game.

Yes, removing PZ requirement for the cube is on my to do list :) Thank you for reminding me!

If you'd like a refund in the meantime, I'd be more than happy to do that for you. Just reach out to me on Discord or in-game.
I just tried to PM you in-game. Are you invis or offline?