• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NL][13.10] Tibeo - EU | Skill Wheel | Forge | Autoloot + MORE

Server Website/AAC
https://tibeo.net
Server Address
tibeo.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
No bugs, ~95% people on trainers or noob chars, bots on resp but there is a wheel of destiny and all (for sure most of them) systems that are working from RL :D GM is actively responding to msgs. OTS good to test spawns and have fun. Nothing to add more, or? Leave comment :D

Is it best 13+OT right now on the market?
Another account, nice

During weekday, sure, most people are training. Nothing unusual there since most people work.
There is still active players throughout the day, actually. I'm logged in 24/7 standing at temple mostly and responding and watching.

There are 0 botters, in fact, I've already banned 2 that I found using shit scripts.

Please stop using different accounts and spamming here, thanks :)

Now I'll stop responding to this idiot and count the post as a free bump, so thanks <3

Another batch of updates pushed at Server Save today!

We've rebalanced many spawns after reports from our players since launch, two today were Library and Soulwar.
We've also adjusted EXP per monster in some places to give it a little boost.

We started posting our changelogs on 26th February on the website (previously, only Discord). Although we will only keep a weeks worth of changelogs on our website, so feel free to join our Discord to keep up to date.

We have some REALLY nice updates in the works, I hope to see you soon on Tibeo so you can enjoy them!

Another account, nice

During weekday, sure, most people are training. Nothing unusual there since most people work.
There is still active players throughout the day, actually. I'm logged in 24/7 standing at temple mostly and responding and watching.

There are 0 botters, in fact, I've already banned 2 that I found using shit scripts.

Please stop using different accounts and spamming here, thanks :)

Now I'll stop responding to this idiot and count the post as a free bump, so thanks <3
"Another account, nice" it's my one and only acc here.
If there are no botters then I'm glad.

"Please stop using different accounts and spamming here, thanks :)" - dont understand that.

"Now I'll stop responding to this idiot and count the post as a free bump, so thanks <3" - I didn't even ask or tell you to respond, that was your choice, I left MY COMMENT cuz THERE IS SUCH AN OPTION, so people searching Gala will have some opinion about this serv.

Not sure why you started to insult me here when I gave this server my honest opinion. I still play there cuz there is nothing better to play.

Beo you dont have to replay to this msg.

Take care

Last edited:
We hit another new player record today after smashing through them yesterday!

I look forward to seeing you play on Tibeo :)

Aaaaand a new player record again today. I love interacting with our community in game or in Discord!

We've just had our server save - we have this at 18:00 UTC daily where new updates are applied.

I'm guilty, I haven't been updating the website with the changelog - I'll promise to do that from now on! :(

tibeo dp.png

50% loot starts in 40minutes (18:00 UTC) at server save.

We have some nice updates we've been working on and will be continuing to work on over the weekend!

Double loot seems to be going down well! Some items into the economy!

Join us today :)

Really cool server, seems long term!
TC prices lilbit high for east Europe though.
Long time I havent felt a need to loot in OTserver, since TC prices and inflation are usually out of hand - this one is different!

Admin is really interactive in Discord! Listens to community and making updates daily.

Right now really happy with everything.

As we approach a month online, we've seen some ups and downs! But our changelog shows we're updating almost every day (with 1 or 2 missed, sorry boys and girls).

This weekend is our first exp event! The perfect time to start powergaming.
Join our Discord, get involved with the community - they'll be happy to help newcomers!

Happy Tuesday!

Edit: We have no cavebots on the server, we ban them on sight so our population is full manual playing. We have peak times, which, at the moment, is between 3PM UTC and 10PM UTC.

As we approach a month online, we've seen some ups and downs! But our changelog shows we're updating almost every day (with 1 or 2 missed, sorry boys and girls).

This weekend is our first exp event! The perfect time to start powergaming.
Join our Discord, get involved with the community - they'll be happy to help newcomers!

Happy Tuesday!

Edit: We have no cavebots on the server, we ban them on sight so our population is full manual playing. We have peak times, which, at the moment, is between 3PM UTC and 10PM UTC.

The way you've always responded to community feedback has been the key reason why I've enjoyed my time here. Seriously have never enjoyed a RL Map server before now, and even if I'm not as active, you're definitely one of the best server owners I've dealt with. Keep up the great work and dedication.

The way you've always responded to community feedback has been the key reason why I've enjoyed my time here. Seriously have never enjoyed a RL Map server before now, and even if I'm not as active, you're definitely one of the best server owners I've dealt with. Keep up the great work and dedication.
Hey @Jaed Le Raep , I really appreciate the kind words!
The community certainly misses your presence in Tibeo, I hope to see you back again sometime :)

We're still updating pretty much daily. As you can see here:

Speak to you soon

50% exp event is now active! Get your levels faster :)

this are the caveboters you banned, combo ban x4 at same time
autoheal ok
bots=not ok
isnt autoheal a bot?
Im confused
Cavebots you mean? Who needs a cavebot if they have autoheal and can pg hardest spawns.
Well interesting
1679377776338.png

this are the caveboters you banned, combo ban x4 at same time
autoheal ok
bots=not ok
isnt autoheal a bot?
Im confused
Cavebots you mean? Who needs a cavebot if they have autoheal and can pg hardest spawns.
Well interesting
View attachment 74266
The bans page is bugged and clearly doesn't show the correct information. It's on my list to do, but since we don't have many cavebotters anyway, it's not critical.
These bans were not all on the same day, just for your information.

Furthermore, we allow heal bot, sure. We even have measures like a stronger paralyze rune to prevent auto heal for bots so it doesn't make them useless like other OTs.

You can either use a heal bot, play without it or don't play at all. Choice is yours.
If you think people with healbot can PG the "hardest spawns" this discussion isn't worth having with you.

Ontopic:
We're working on the release of Ingol! This should be implemented this week, we're carrying out some final tests.

We're also working on daily events which are held in the Isle of Merriment.
Isle of Merriment (https://tibia.fandom.com/wiki/Isle_of_Merriment)

Custom Task NPC is being created to primarily help lower levels since this seems to be an issue currently.

Tibeo launched 1 month ago. We're still working almost every day to bring updates and bug fixes.

We do not have plans to reset Tibeo, ever. As long as we have players enjoying our server, we'll continue to update and bug fix.