• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NL][13.10] Tibeo - EU | Skill Wheel | Forge | Autoloot + MORE

Server Website/AAC
https://tibeo.net
Server Address
tibeo.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
For example I used bot for 10mins and then just closed it. And its an option, you dont gain anything and u dont get left behind when u dont use it, since cavebot is not allowed. For me it isnt worth it, I want to do my spells manually and healing is also in my hand.

I think its perfect combination of bot use. You can get quality of life improvement from it but at least u dont lose anything if u dont use it! :)

Ingol also released at server save (20 mins ago)

See you soon!

Edit:
We also reached a new player count record earlier today too :)

Last edited:
Still going!
Task NPC has been added - we're going to continuously improve this to make it unique.

Paladin rebalance coming in the next update.

Top tasks added to website, huge rebalance for Paladins!
We're now assessing damage for other vocations, more EK base damage in particular. We're also looking at buffing mages damage slightly too.

Tibeo is in good shape right now - but that doesn't mean we'll stop improving!

See you soon.

Today 17:00 UTC time SKILL event starts, nice time to start!
I can help new players with lilbit of money! :)

Skill event is live!
New Task NPC is good for new characters, we're getting lots of new players starting every day!

Client has been upgraded to 13.11 and will take effect at Server Save (in 20 minutes~).

We're still continuously updating. Critical bugs seem to be minimal now, so we're working on some enhancements too!

I look forward to seeing you play on Tibeo.

Love to see server growing! NEW online player record!
Well done Beo! :)

Guys, if ur looking for a nice server with active (and I mean daily) updates, and longevity then thats ur choice!

EXP weekend coming up also!

Love to see server growing! NEW online player record!
Well done Beo! :)

Guys, if ur looking for a nice server with active (and I mean daily) updates, and longevity then thats ur choice!

EXP weekend coming up also!
Appreciate the kind words!

It's true, we hit a new online player record today and we're continuously updating. It's not so much daily anymore, but it's pretty much 4-5x a week.

We're working on some good updates too!

You've implemented so much that it's great to see how much more refined things have become!

You've implemented so much that it's great to see how much more refined things have become!
Thanks Jade! We're working hard still and we're not finished yet :)

17:20 New record: 150 players online.

We're still growing, actively developing and listening to our community.

One of the biggest updates yet just dropped! Skill wheel giving 2x points per lvl and house deco item prices were lowered considerably.
Also todays SS 17:00 UTC 50% exp boost will start :)
So happy with the development so far.

Feel free to msg me ingame if u need lil help with the starting money :)

Exp event is now live!

We're working on some stuff on dev server - bringing updates soon <3

A lot of our players are saving items to help new players, feel free to message in the Discord or in-game, they will help you!
We also have a custom task NPC which will reward you on monster kills :)

I'm having so much fun! I was checking server gala this morning and tried some ots.. I'll definetly keep playing Tibeo. Well maintained server, nice community and awesome staff. Nice job!

Loot event starts tomorrow at Server Save, our players love it :)

We're still growing. New players are joining us every day!
Post automatically merged:

Let's share some images that were posted in Discord :)

King Zelos fight:
1681376745723.png

Event:
1681376779883.png

Aftermath of Ghaz'aragoth
1681376802697.png

Our first level 900, almost 2 months after server launch, eek!
1681376850342.png

Tier 3 terra helmet, what what?! I think this is our first T3 item in the server
1681376873421.png

Last edited: