• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion No double posts in download area

zbizu

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
As you know(or not?), we can't edit posts in downloads section for pretty obvious reason.
Could any plugin be applied to avoid doing double posts here? You know, this one which added new content to old post.

It's really annoying that I have to double-post in download section, if I want to add something to my recent post.

What should be done is to allow post edits and have them await approval by a mod if that is what they desire.

Or do what I do, report your own post asking for it to be modified

Last edited:
According to mods(back in the days) they told us to report our own posts, as dominique said. I do not think we should make it posible to edit the posts, and to get it approved.
Why not let ppl edit the posts, and add like a redirect to a page, saying that this link has not been approved you are downloading it at your own risk.

Back