• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

no idea plx

dany123456

Reaction score
Hello, Guys i Working on My New Map no Teleport is so Long making it and now i lost all my idea for my map
i got 3 City Ice-Desert-Nature- now i need u show me or give me idea for spawn exp in mountain need more idea for my Nature And Desert City post your ScreenShot for give me idea or something plz Hellpp :p

~ Creating some massive continent with tons of islands? Kill yourself.
I don't mean to be rude, but this is the first mistake everyone makes when starting a project. You say you want to make some massive map, you want to fill it up with every spawn imaginable, and you want to do it all in say 6 months. It's time to put the gun in your mouth. BUT WAIT! You also want a desert continent, jungle continent and ice islands! PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER. You sir, or ma'am, have jumped into the pit of wasting your god damn time and should just out yourself from this world.

Just kidding, but please, do not waste your time. Start small. Make key spawns. Look at Real Tibia. They started with Thais. Their map size was litterally 500x500 SQM in their original version. I got to tell you, the best thing you can do is work on a strong yet small map, create interesting quests and balance the gameplay. Maps can be added on after release! Not only does this reduce development time, it sets realistic goals and attracts users. Your server is simple, yet elegant. You will be able to be active and update as you see fit.

Thanks Nigtwisj my map right now 2000x2000SQM we are 3 people working on it

But that doesnt answer what spawns you have, or what the rates will be? If its going to be a high exp server, then you wont want people recommending wold spawns or something like that.

But that doesnt answer what spawns you have, or what the rates will be? If its going to be a high exp server, then you wont want people recommending wold spawns or something like that.
Behemoth
Warlock,Demon Skeleton,Benshee,fury,hellhound, destroyer
Hero,
larva,Scrabe, Ancient scrabe
Gs,Defiler, Tortoise
Aqua,
Dragon,DL's
Demon
in the first city

You can always go through the map editor to see what monsters on the list stick out at you. Then that will help. You can also get on tibia wikia and look at the monster list.

You can always go through the map editor to see what monsters on the list stick out at you. Then that will help. You can also get on tibia wikia and look at the monster list.
Is that the construction of the map I do not know how to dispose it

Back
Top Bottom