• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No more ElfBot.

Neobot = Too expensive
Blackd = Shitbot -.-'
Magebot = Will give it a try once i get it cracked
ORKbot = PL + Infected by shitloads of viruses
Ghostbot = I bought it.. But it was shit.
TUGbot = Gonna try it right now ^^

Fail on OrkBot, you can find massive of Bots at Tibiahelp.com they got many distros and things.
Mod / Global Mod, You can delete, i just tiped xD

LMAO TugBot you guys gotta be kidding me but i dont trust that bot 1 bit ive been using Elfbot for a phew years I never got Hacked never got banned never had problems that covers ELfbot But now talking about Tugbot. 2 of my friends got hacked lost all There items and cash and everything they had on DOLERA. i dont know about anyone els if that happend but comeing from me from what ive seen TUGBOT is not trusted.

you look like someone close to LoW or something ^^ u are scared to loose ur customers so u try to shittalk other bots xD

For people who are saying TUGBot isnt trusted: fuck you.
You have no reason not to trust me and you're just spreading false lies about my product. If you're going to ruin my bots reputation, at least get proof. That way you wont ruin it, cause you can't prove a lie. I've never hacked anyone.

For people who say its shit: thanks.
Why am I saying thanks? Because its people who don't like the bot who make the improvements. You need to come to me telling me what you like and don't like, and based on this data I can start making the bot better for everyone.

its just good that Elfbot dies, no more War bots except OrkBot..

Edit: War scripts, like auto, dash and sd and heal party members..

^ Example of somebody who doesn't know what they're talking about.

fail.

GhostBot, MageBot and NeoBot are still alive, plus they are better then Elfbot XD

^ Example of somebody that does know what they're talking about.

Neobot = Too expensive
Blackd = Shitbot -.-'
Magebot = Will give it a try once i get it cracked
ORKbot = PL + Infected by shitloads of viruses
Ghostbot = I bought it.. But it was shit.
TUGbot = Gonna try it right now ^^

Neobot is too expensive, sure. I'm not sure why you would buy ghostbot. Probably the dumbest thing I've ever read, it will never be developed, and everyone who paid for it is just continuously paying LoW for doing nothing because they're hysterical and need a bot to feel comfortable on Tibia.

LMAO TugBot you guys gotta be kidding me but i dont trust that bot 1 bit ive been using Elfbot for a phew years I never got Hacked never got banned never had problems that covers ELfbot But now talking about Tugbot. 2 of my friends got hacked lost all There items and cash and everything they had on DOLERA. i dont know about anyone els if that happend but comeing from me from what ive seen TUGBOT is not trusted.

Never heard of TUGbot hacking anybody. I got hacked and lost everything I had on DOLERA too. This proves nothing against TUGbot.

Red

For people who are saying TUGBot isnt trusted: fuck you.
You have no reason not to trust me and you're just spreading false lies about my product. If you're going to ruin my bots reputation, at least get proof. That way you wont ruin it, cause you can't prove a lie. I've never hacked anyone.

For people who say its shit: thanks.
Why am I saying thanks? Because its people who don't like the bot who make the improvements. You need to come to me telling me what you like and don't like, and based on this data I can start making the bot better for everyone.

Last time I downloaded TUGBot my antivirus went wild (McAffe), besides, half of the stuff doesnt work on W7.

Fix the virus warnings, or explain it, and make it work on W7. Then you might have something usable.

The win7 bug is about to be fixed, and any warnings are false positives. This bot does sue DLL injection which many scanners flag as malicious, plus it uses a lot of code injection. Scan Elf or NG, they give false positives as well.

The win7 bug is about to be fixed, and any warnings are false positives. This bot does sue DLL injection which many scanners flag as malicious, plus it uses a lot of code injection. Scan Elf or NG, they give false positives as well.

Now.. Make it possible to download older versions.. (More people plays ot than rl tibia..)

It supports older versions in the current version. Backwards compatibility is one feature we boast. :)

Why?

TUGbot is free. Tugbot is best. Who care about elfbot and other expensive bots. >.<

TUGbot is secure, the owner is absolutely not a hacker, and it is actively developing.

I just checked out TugBot and it seems decent, It support everything from 8.54 and up with the same software! ME LIKE!

There is only 1 thing why i choose ElfBot over TugBot.... Dash

I just checked out TugBot and it seems decent, It support everything from 8.54 and up with the same software! ME LIKE!

There is only 1 thing why i choose ElfBot over TugBot.... Dash

afaik TugBot has dash, it's just not unlocked for the free version I guess. (scripts?)

DarkstaR: Remember most people play OTs, adding bots for different versions might help. Also you might want to 'fix' the healing delay option, it's default is 1.5sec, even if you save it as 1 sec etc.

There is multiversion support, for the last time! haha.

Also, dash is enabled, its a hotkey. However, we call it sprint, not dash.

sprintwest
sprinteast
sprintnorth
sprintsouth

;)

There is multiversion support, for the last time! haha.

Also, dash is enabled, its a hotkey. However, we call it sprint, not dash.

sprintwest
sprinteast
sprintnorth
sprintsouth

;)

Any way to "sprint" with 1 hotkey? I used to dash with with Mouse4 and it dashed the direction i was looking (Why doesn't it support mouse controls btw? o_O)

Back
Top Bottom