• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No more ElfBot.

sebeklondyn

Reaction score
Hello

:eek:

Maybe many of you may find out allready but for those who didnt the elfbot will be no more updated to new tibia version. That's mean's there is no more ElfBot at all, you can use elf on Open Tibia Server since you can just use it on older tibia version. That's what they put on their website :

"vBulletin Message
GhostBot NG has been updated.

As you may know, ElfBot NG has been left with serious bugs since the last update and no attempt was made by ekx to fix them. Since this update, ekx has also refused to update the bot for the latest version so it is with regret that we must discontinue ElfBot NG and I have dissolved my partnership with ekx. Our customers deserve better than this but this is ekx's decision, not mine.

We will leave the ElfBot NG website up, as well as the links to the old versions, so that those customers that use ElfBot NG for older OT servers can continue to do so. We will also leave the key system and order system in place so that customers may continue to receive new keys or buy the bot for older OT servers.

TibiaBot NG will take longer to update since all of ekx's code has to be removed from it. Also, GhostBot NG will be taking a new direction so that all the features of ElfBot NG will be slowly added to it."

Yeah i saw this yesterday theres a discussion of it over at neobot forums

Edit:

Posted by ekx at neobot forums.

Many misinformation is circulating about this. Here's some food for tough:

* It will be for a lawyer to decide if and how i can release elf which is indeed my piece of software and has always been, so you can stop asking me about that because it's not just my decision
* I was facing difficult situations and had to make difficult choices. I didn't just wake up one day with the idea "let's go screw every person in the world". Difficult choices will receive difficult criticism and I am prepared to accept that
* ElfBot due to it's heavy popularity was still generating comparable income to NeoBot so no I did not get rid of it because it was no longer making money. I also do know and acknowledge that many people do not want to use NeoBot instead because it certainly has its differences.
* I had a deal with Lord of War and Lord of War had a deal with you, not the other way around.
* I do not have a single customer information/e-mail of anyone who has purchased elfbot or any other product of NGSoft from LordOfWar since I never was granted access to this type of information
* I have customer information of TibiaStore who were purchasing directly from me and there will be no problem reinstating that in the eventual cause
* I don't just decide all of this on my own and can't do everything I or you would want to. What will, can or can't happen, only the future knows

Sincerey,
ekx

Ekx should have never released Elfbot under LordOfWar's name (NG). It would have gained immense popularity on it's own. In fact, it is my belief that it is 100% LordOfWar's fault that Elfbot will be discontinued, and I could have perhaps even predicted this from the moment I saw "Elf" (from Dolera) turn into "Elfbot NG". I see no reason for anybody to be angry at Nya (Ekx).
Also, I will predict that Ghostbot/Tibiabot NG won't be updated for anything but protocol changes. LordOfWar's cash cow just keeled over. Sorry to all of you NG users, but if I may suggest switching to either Magebot or TUGbot, or else you will be without a bot for a long, long time. (Granted Greg doesn't release Elf under his own name, which he should have done originally)
Glad to see LordOfWar out of business though. And if you're wondering, yeah, it's kind of personal. His customer support is the worst I've seen in my entire life, and he keeps "releasing bots" and not working on them to generate more income, and we are dumb enough to buy into.
I also believe LordOfWar had something to do with CIP's mass bans. I'll permalink a post by a guy that makes a lot of sense once he gets his forums back up (expect this in about a month)
TibiaBot NG was good in 7.6, the rest is history.

Red

its just another reason why tibia will die. now less and less botters will play just bc of the supporting company to a good % of tibia's botting group will no longer be able to bot. sorry towards any botters but i dislike bots:)

That's why l just have magebot (almost for me magebot is way better than elf or ng xP)
Soo ppl, as Red I suggest all of you to buy Magebot or Blackd proxy xP

rofl i just bought GhostBot NG >.< Cuz Elf was down and i wanted a new bot.. Should have bought tugbot or magebot or something else.. This was huge waste of money :p Ghostbot = have nothing... Everything sucks on it lol

A lot of people are switching from NG's products to TUGBot since this news broke out, and you should do the same. TUGBot is for the latest protocol (8.61) and has the lowest ban percentage of ANY bot, and best of all; ITS FREE! We are also working on TUGBot++ which is TUGBot's big brother, and will hit the market soon to revolutionize the way people bot! To find all info about both bots you can visit Tibia Underground - Powered by vBulletin or add [email protected] on Windows Live Messenger for live support (only available at certain times).

TUGBot Website: www.tibiaugbot.com (Currently under construction)

Hope to see you soon, and wish you happy botting.

//Smokie, TUGBot Customer Support & D3S Founder

Neobot are the best bot atm! Light Hack and dash and some more stuff gonna get u guys banned, cuz it moding the client, And neobot dont use something so its 100% safe atm

Neobot are the best bot atm! Light Hack and dash and some more stuff gonna get u guys banned, cuz it moding the client, And neobot dont use something so its 100% safe atm

lolwhat

Dash modifies the client how? It spams left/right/up/down or w/e dash key u are pressing. Same as if u go in controlpanel --> Keyboard delay when holding keys- -> and setting it to max.

lol..?
everything could easily be detected, neobot might be a bit more safe but if they wanted they could ban all who just touched a bot right now. But that would be very bad for the community (& stupid).

anyway private bot >

:D

Finally botters will stop playng :)

No.. I just bought GhostBot and i will probably buy MageBot tomorrow and also, I will probably look more into TugBot.. Never really liked it cuz i have had shitloads of bugs with TugBot before.. But i will give it a new try now ^^

The cip should ban all botters :) I think only 3000~ active players will be there who dont use bot :D

Happy cracking of all the bots. Tibiaapi should have been GPL instead of MIT:

HEhe again elfbot owner wants more money :D(because when you buy license for bot u have got it for lifetime)

Back