• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No more ElfBot.

Hello

:eek:

Maybe many of you may find out allready but for those who didnt the elfbot will be no more updated to new tibia version. That's mean's there is no more ElfBot at all, you can use elf on Open Tibia Server since you can just use it on older tibia version. That's what they put on their website :

"vBulletin Message
GhostBot NG has been updated.

As you may know, ElfBot NG has been left with serious bugs since the last update and no attempt was made by ekx to fix them. Since this update, ekx has also refused to update the bot for the latest version so it is with regret that we must discontinue ElfBot NG and I have dissolved my partnership with ekx. Our customers deserve better than this but this is ekx's decision, not mine.

We will leave the ElfBot NG website up, as well as the links to the old versions, so that those customers that use ElfBot NG for older OT servers can continue to do so. We will also leave the key system and order system in place so that customers may continue to receive new keys or buy the bot for older OT servers.

TibiaBot NG will take longer to update since all of ekx's code has to be removed from it. Also, GhostBot NG will be taking a new direction so that all the features of ElfBot NG will be slowly added to it."

accualy it still works cause im using it right now...

Noooooo :((((((((
R.I.P ElfBot Ng And tibiatek bot ;(
they was the best bots ever made :(

and how about tugbot how to get it

PS:eek:nly jerks who buy tibiabot ng or any other bot
Thanks

Back