• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No Name OTServ (Features Discussion Thread)

xMikePortnoy

The Answer Lies Within
Reaction score
Hello! I have started my first OTServ project a few days ago, and want to share and discuss everything with you guys in this thread :D

I have created a survey here (https://otland.net/threads/survey-about-new-server-features.249260/) and it helped me to decide about some features that will be present in the server.

Currently the server has no name (as in the title) but this will change in the future :p The server is in developing status right now, and i plan to launch Alpha version in a few months so people can actually play and have more concrete opinion about the server! Keep in mind that i will only talk about what has already been developed or what i'm currently developing, so there is much more to come.

The World:

This server will be focused on RPG, and the world will be filled with quests and mysteries to explore. In the alpha version the world will be small because i want to focus on testing the server mechanics and features and leave the RPG content for the beta and main release. Content for power gamers will be available (like dungeons with hordes of monsters), but there are also going to be a lot of content that can only be accessed through completing quests and solving mysteries.

Server Rates:

Experience / Skills / ML : 3x

Loot: Custom

Vocations:

Currently there are 7 vocations planned, each with unique mechanics and passive perks.

[Marauder]

A heavy melee fighter, focused on dealing a lot of damage while giving up on his defenses. Cooldowns are higher and basic attacks are slower than other physical vocations, but deal tons of damage. This vocation scales best with clubs and axes. Also, because of the blood pact, this vocation is the only one without mana points.

[Vocation Perks]

Cleave: Basic attacks deal extra AoE damage close to the character

Blood Pact: All spells cost health% instead of mana

[Warrior]

Another melee fighter, but this one is a master of defense arts. Warriors have multiple items and spells to boost their stats and they also have the highest HP pool of all vocations. Warriors can also deal a good amount of physical damage, but not even close to the damage of an enraged Marauder! This vocation scales best with swords/axes and shields.

[Vocation Perks]

Divine Blessing: Warriors have extra resistance against all elements

Battle Inspiration: Warriors gain extra damage for each enemy monster in melee range

[More vocations coming soon...]

Unique Mechanics:

Attack Speed: items and spells can buff/debuff the player's attack speed. Different vocations have different base attack speeds too

Vampirism: melee damage heals the player with a % of the total damage. Items and spells can buff this stat

More stuff coming soon...

Other Custom Stuff:

Most creatures and items will be reworked because of balancing

Most spells will be new, but some (like exiva and exani hur) will be kept from Tibia

More stuff coming soon...

Last edited:
Sounds interesting. Will keep an eye on your progress.

Good luck! :)

Back