• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved No one cant login to my server

Kosino

Reaction score
I looked for all day how to fix this problem but nothing helped to me.
So my question is why people cant login to my server if my all ports[7171,7172 and 80] are opened and all I have configured in config.lua.I can login to my server with all IPs...It work with 127.0.0.1 and also with my Whatismyipadress.com and with host from noip.org too.And if my friends want to login to my server all working untill character list is displayed.If you enter the character it says connection timeout.So someone with any idea how to fix it ?

Antivirus completely uninstalled.Ive tried so many options to fix it but nothing happens.If you have guys tried any servers with the map that works global properly could you post a link here that I can try if itll be works ?

If you can login ingame, but he can't he can just do what is written in the tutorial (I can't connect to my own server but other people can).
https://otland.net/threads/port-forwarding-and-connection.230381/

Problem is that I can log but no one cant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guy, I've got the very same problem.
When I first tried to login instantly after frist opening the server I could login and my friend aswell.
But after I made some changes in the map and some time had passed he could only get to the login screen and when I logged out and restarted my PC he could login but I was stuck on character screen.
It goes like that very inconsistent, sometimes I can login, sometimes he can login and sometimes even both.
I've done ALL your tutorials in the link Limos, I don't know what else to do....
I've tried my IPv4 ip in config, my global one and my domain name.
it seems like whenever I login with my host PC others will be blocked to login, I had a similar issue when hosting wow servers when having a Skype conversation people got kicked because Skype used the same port or some crap, could it be like that?
Edit: Whenever I hit 'change ip' others will be unable to connect aslong as my tibia client is still running and aprox 5-10 minutes after I've quit my client. After that people can join and me too, just the fact that I limit the amount of players being able to join like that.
Edit2: This seems random, I could login from another PC with a diffrent network just now but I tried to relog in and in just a matter of seconds it refused me to login, not even to the character screen this time.
Edit3: Now it could get to characters again, after waiting a few minutes. But this time I could not login, wtf?
Edit4: My theory about my client blocking people is pretty much shattered, I've restarted the PC and yet no one can join.
Sometimes people can join but most of the time not...
I am using TFS 0.3.6

Last edited:
I have the same issue :(! @Limos Can u help me?
I have open succeful ports (7171,7172) TCP and UDP both.
And also i can post my server in otservlist but noone can enter
They can't even see the character list
(Firewall OFF, I don't use antivirus, don't have another TFS,)

Back