• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No reset

Axeopunko

Tibera Tutor
Reaction score
Richux im a member of ur staff and im here 2 say please no reset you will loose people mainly coz of the item reset! donation items should be kept if you reset and donation items r lost u will loose people :( no reset for me

update

:peace:;)hahah i hope just of system of rebirth is no delete is one party very fun of server
because no have full other server hataht
my opinion ofc
for those who subject them by their friends is not very nice for them for me its going but you lose a lot of good client or prospective client right, no ?

<3~saul carbon uga uga pira-tes veseble exarion.... and full other~ <3

sry if my english sux i used one translator for that ;D :$ :peace::eek::p;)<_<:huh::peace::confused::ninja::p:peace:;)

:peace:;)hahah i hope just of system of rebirth is no delete is one party very fun of server
because no have full other server hataht
my opinion ofc
for those who subject them by their friends is not very nice for them for me its going but you lose a lot of good client or prospective client right, no ?

<3~saul carbon uga uga pira-tes veseble exarion.... and full other~ <3

sry if my english sux i used one translator for that ;D :$ :peace::eek::p;)<_<:huh::peace::confused::ninja::p:peace:;)

What is this language ? :O

Richux im a member of ur staff and im here 2 say please no reset you will loose people mainly coz of the item reset! donation items should be kept if you reset and donation items r lost u will loose people :( no reset for me

didnt u know that donation is a gift.

Back