• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No reward for skills quest :(

Nymphis

Reaction score
Well i was doing the "skills" quest. The one that requires the ferum hat to access, and finally after dying 4 times (yes im a noob) i reached the reward room. Reaching the reward room i was graciously declined my reward because the statue said "Only mages can handle this power!".. dont get me wrong, i dont like correcting even the smartest statues but this statue is a liar. Im a super sorcerer and i didnt get the magic level reward because im not a mage?? ehmm.. i was hoping you could look into this please and thank you haha :) i already showed pirates. I think it doesnt think im a mage because im super promoted but w,e i wanted those ML's :( or if not, can i have my levels back for losing them in that quest? haha.

Last edited:
Back