• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Nobody can enter my server

MaR0

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
No one can connect to my server and I do not know what the reason I have tried over and over again and found that the problem is from the same engine the server based on otserv 0.6.0_svn. And I tried another engine, it was working I want now to know where the problem is server works only on my host and no one can connect with it. so while connecting it's working from out and inside game can't connect and this message comes
Code:
                     Connection failed
Cannot connect to the game server.
Error: Connection refused. (10061)
The game server is offline. Check www.tibia.com
for more information.
For more information take a look at the FAQs in Support section at www.tibia.com

Last edited:
Solution
-----------------------------------------------------SOLVED ---------------------------------------------------
PLEASE CLOSE THE THREAD /close thread
problem was from useworldsystem = "no" i disabled it server came online
Could you please provide, as the rules state, what distro sre you using? Also please provide your config.lua connection part

Could you please provide, as the rules state, what distro sre you using? Also please provide your config.lua connection part
i'm using otserv 0.6.0_SVN Client 8.10 here's my config.lua
Lua:
------------------ CONFIG.LUA --------------
-- Config File For OTMadness Project 8.1 --
--------------------------------------------

-- Size Length For Sending The Socket Bytes: (ONLY EDIT IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING)
outputminbytesize = 64

-- Data Directory Location:
datadir = "data/"

-- Map Location:
map = "data/world/otmadness.otbm"

-- Mapkind
-- Options:
-- 1. OTBM      For Binary Map
-- 2. XML       For OTX Map
mapkind = "OTBM"

-- Map Store Location: (For XML Only)
mapstore = "data/world/eldinworld-mapstore.xml"

-- House Store Location: (For XML Only)
housestore = "data/world/eldinworld-housestore.xml"

-- Server Name
servername = "otmadness"

-- Server Location
location = "Sweden"

-- Server Ip (The Ip That Server Listens On, Join www.no-ip.com For Custom Ip Name)
ip = "197.33.55.114"

-- Server Port: (The Port That Server Listens On, Open The Port In Your Router If You Have One)
port = "7171"

-- Server Url: (Website)
url = "www.eldinworld.webs.com"

-- Server Owner Name:
ownername = "Amr"

-- Server Owner Email:
owneremail = "[email protected]"

-- Max Number Of Players Allowed:
maxplayers = "100"

-- World Type
-- Options:
-- 1. pvp
-- 2. no-pvp
-- 3. pvp-enforced
worldtype = "pvp"

-- Exhausted Time In MS: (1000 = 1 Second)
exhausted = 1000

-- Exhausted Time In MS For Non-Aggressive Spells Like Healings: (1000 = 1 Second)
exhaustedheal = 1000

-- How Many MS To Add If The Player Is Already Exhausted And Tries To Cast A Spell: (1000 = 1 Second)
exhaustedadd = 200

-- How Long Does The Player Has To Stay Out Of Fight To Get PZ Unlocked In MS: (1000 = 1 Second)
pzlocked = 60*1000

-- Minimum Action Interval: (Levers And Action Items, Default = 200)
minactioninterval = 200

-- Minimum Amount Of Time Between Extended Actions ('Use with...') (Default = 1000 = 1 Second)
minactionexinterval = 1000

-- Anti-Spam-System - Max Message Buffer Before You Get Muted: (Default = 4).
maxmessagebuffer = 1000

-- How Many Logins Attempts Until The Ip Is Temporary Disabled:
-- Set 0 To Disable LoginTries
logintries = 0

-- Time For The Retry Timeout Until A New Login Try Can Be Made: (Without Disabling The Ip, 1000 = 1 Second)
retrytimeout = 0

-- How Long The Player Need To Wait Until The Ip Is Allowed Again:
logintimeout = 0

-- Allow Clones (Multiple Logins Of The Same Character, Like In Some War Servers)
-- Options:
-- 0 = No
-- 1 = Yes
allowclones = 0

-- Allow More Then One Player Online On One Account At The Same Time:
-- Options:
-- 0 = No
-- 1 = Yes
checkaccounts = 0

-- Use WorldSystem? (Ment To Open More Servers At One Time)
-- Options:
-- 1. Yes
-- 2. No
useworldsystem = "yes"

-- Save Client Debug Assertion Reports:
-- Options:
-- 0 = No
-- 1 = Yes
saveclientdebug = 0

-- Set The Max Query Interval For Retrieving Status Information: (Default = 5 = 5 Minutes) (0 = Disable)
statustimeout = 0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------- OTServList.Org And Login Texts ------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- MOTD: (Message Of The Day, Shows Before A Player Login If They Havent Seen It Once, Write \n To Get Down One Line)
-- Change the MOTDNum If You Change The MOTD Text And Want Players To See It During Their Next Login:
motd = "Welcome to OTMadness!."
motdnum = "1"

-- Login Message That You Always Will See:
loginmsg = "Welcome to OTMadness!"

----------------------------------- SQL Options -------------------------------------

-- SQL Type
-- Options:
-- 1. mysql
-- 2. sqlite
sql_type = "sqlite"

--- MySQL Connection Part (Ignore If You Are Using SQLite)
sql_db = "otservown"
sql_host = "localhost"
sql_port = 3306
sql_user = "root"
sql_pass = ""
map_db = ""
sql_port = 3306

-- MD5 Passwords For Accounts
-- Options:
-- 1.   0 - (No)
-- 2.   1 - (Yes)
md5passwords = "no"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------- EldinWorld Basic Configuration -------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- World Name: (Shows In The Character List)
worldname = "OTMadness"

-- Time To Save The Server: (Default = 5)
autosave = 10
-- Time For The Automap Clean: (5 = 5 Minutes) (0 = Off = No MapCleaning)
autocleanmap = 0

-- Can A Player Attack Hes Own Summons? (Choose No To Prevent Players At Non-PvP Type Kill Another Player By Attacking As For Example Its Own Fire Elemental)
-- Options:
-- 1.   0 - (No)
-- 2.   1 - (Yes)
canattackownsummons = "no"

-- How Many Floors A Monster Can Go From The Spawn Without Despawning:
despawnrange = 2

-- How Many Square Meters A Monster Can Run From The Spawn Before Despawning:
despawnradius = 100

-- House Rent Period
-- Options:
-- 1. daily
-- 2. weekly
-- 3. monthly
houserentperiod = "monthly"

-- Price For Each SQM When Buying A House:
houseprice = 100

-- Level To Buy A House:
houselevel = 30

-- Use Item Hotkeys? (Like Runes For Ingame Aimbot)
-- Options:
-- Disabled = 0
-- Enabled = 1
enablehotkeys = 0

-- Do You Want To Enable Cap System?
-- Options:
-- 1. Yes
-- 2. No
capsystem = "no"

-- Should Everyone Begin With Premium Account?
-- Options:
-- 1. Yes
-- 2. No
freepremium = "no"

-- Premium Account Costs Per Day:
costperday = 500

-- How Many Premium Days You Will Get By Using The Command:
buypremdays = 10

-- Remove Distance Ammo:
-- Options:
-- 0 = Everything.
-- 1 = Nothing.
-- 3 = Everything Except Spears.
removeammocount = 1

-- Remove Rune Charges? (Hmms, Explos, GFBs, UHs, SDs Etc)
-- Options:
-- 1. Yes
-- 2. No
removerunecharges = "yes"

-- Should Players Be Able To Use Runes As Weapons? (Like Standing Beside A Creature SDing It By Having The SD In The Hand)
-- Options:
-- 1. Yes
-- 2. No
useruneasweapon = "yes"

-- Town ID Where The Player Will Be Teleported To If THe Premium Account Ends:
freetownid = 1

-- Anti-Afk-System - Online Time Until The Player Gets Kicked: (1 = 1 Minute, Real Tibia = 15)
kicktime = 15

-- Maximum Death Entries Per Player: (Will Be Found In Each Character File In data/players)
maxdeathentries = 10

-- Time To Wait Before You Can Open A Body If Someone Else Killed That Creature: (1 = 1 Second)
corpsemuted = 15

-- The Range You Can Be From The Leader When Using Party Sharing Experience System:
partyShareRange = 2000

----------------------------------- Multipliers -----------------------------------

-- Experience Multiplier: (How Much Faster You Get Experience From Monsters, Real Tibia = 1)
rate_exp = 5

-- Monster Lootrating: (How Much Faster You Get Loot From Monsters, Real Tibia = 1)
rate_loot = 1

-- Skill Multiplier: (Another Multiplier Can Be Found In data/vocations.xml, Real Tibia = 1)
rate_skill = 10

-- Manaspent Multiplier: (Another Multiplier Can Be Found In data/vocations.xml, Real Tibia = 1)
rate_magic = 2

-- How Many Monsters Spawn At A Time In 1 Spawn: (Basic From The MapEditor = 1, Raise This If You The Spawn Rate To Low)
rate_spawn = 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------- Account Manager Config -----------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- The Account Number To Create A New Account:
managernumber = 111111

-- Choose The New Players Level, Experience, Health, Mana And Cap:
newplayerlevel = 8
newplayerexperience = 4400
newplayerhealth = 185
newplayermana = 35
newplayercap = 435

-- Temple Starting Cordinations: (X, Y, Z)
newplayerposx = 86
newplayerposy = 49
newplayerposz = 7

-- Should Players Be Able To Choose Vocation? (Choose No If You Have A RookGuard)
-- Options:
-- 1. Yes
-- 2. No
managerchoosevoc = "yes"

-----------------------------------CONFIG END------------------------------------------

-- custom client config
-- players with invalid client version / datsig / sprsig / picsig will be denied.
-- change datsig/sprsig/picsig to 0 to disable checking them.
-- clientversion must be the version of the client you're using multiplied by 100
-- For example, to only accept 7.92 clients, clientversion should be 792
-- clientversion must be checked, so setting it to 0 will not disable checking for it. It will only give EVERYONE an error when logging in.
-- NOTE: Program included in Signature Retreiver map to retreive the tibia.dat/spr/pic its signature!
clientversion=810
datsig=0
sprsig=0
picsig=0
badclienterror="This server requires client version 8.1."

Hum... I'm not used to those old distros, but it seems to be OK in a first look.
Your port is open for that IP...
I hope someone with more experience in old distros can help you, im afraid i cant :S

Hum... I'm not used to those old distros, but it seems to be OK in a first look.
I hope someone with more experience in old distros can help you, im afraid i cant :S
Thank you for your appreciation and reply :)

it's actually open people can't enter from character list server already online !

it's actually open people can't enter from character list server already online !
Yes, i mean i checked, and its open the port itself.
Do you mean that they see the character list but then get error?
And you dont get any error in console?

Yes, i mean i checked, and its open the port itself.
Do you mean that they see the character list but then get error?
And you dont get any error in console?
yeah they see the character list! and they can't log in
you can try also connect with this ip 197.33.55.114 to see with your self if you can see something i can't see
ME3FII3.png

Last edited:
7171 should be login and 7172 should be gameserver
i already open it!! but at the site i don't know why it's says closed?
What OS are you running? Make sure your machine firewall is configured too, or atleast has an exception.
Perhaps you could try opening a port starting at 7171 and ending it at 7172 (instead of 2 seperate rules).

7171 should be login and 7172 shoud be gameserver

What OS are you running? Make sure your machine firewall is configured too, or atleast has an exception.
Perhaps you could try opening a port starting at 7171 and ending it at 7172 (instead of 2 seperate rules).
i'm using WINDOWS 10 PROF
i have disabled windows fire wall to see if it working but it's still
VIBmMZW.png

Do you need to use "Internal Port" or should that one be closed?
You can try to delete that row for 7172, and edit the one for 7171, so you insert External start port 7171 and external end port 7172
well so what to type in
Internal port: ?
Xe0w87F.png

well so what to type in
Internal port: ?
Xe0w87F.png
Not sure if you can leave it blank, since it should point to a device. I'd say you put `7171` at `internal port`, because that's the default port you're initiating connection to.

I quote;
"The NAT router maps an Internal IP address + Port to the external IP address + external port. External devices send packets to the external IP address and port. The NAT router maps those packets and re-transmits those packets on the Internal network to the Internal IP address and internal port."

Back