• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Nobody can enter my server

MaR0

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
No one can connect to my server and I do not know what the reason I have tried over and over again and found that the problem is from the same engine the server based on otserv 0.6.0_svn. And I tried another engine, it was working I want now to know where the problem is server works only on my host and no one can connect with it. so while connecting it's working from out and inside game can't connect and this message comes
Code:
                     Connection failed
Cannot connect to the game server.
Error: Connection refused. (10061)
The game server is offline. Check www.tibia.com
for more information.
For more information take a look at the FAQs in Support section at www.tibia.com

Last edited:
Solution
-----------------------------------------------------SOLVED ---------------------------------------------------
PLEASE CLOSE THE THREAD /close thread
problem was from useworldsystem = "no" i disabled it server came online
Nopthing, leave it empty, or it is mandatory? Also, you only need TCP
s1vaxDc.png

I'd say you put `7171` at `internal port`, because that's the default port you're initiating connection to. Not sure if you can leave it blank, since it should point to a device.

I quote;
"The NAT router maps an Internal IP address + Port to the external IP address + external port. External devices send packets to the external IP address and port. The NAT router maps those packets and re-transmits those packets on the Internal network to the Internal IP address and internal port."
1z4FKi1.png

Hello, so i just check your ports, and port 7171 is open
Therefore anyone can login to login server, which uses port 7171
BUT, port 7172 is still closed. Therefore, no one besides you can access game server, which uses port 7172.
if you have port 7171, im sure you can find a way to open port 7172, maybe mutliple entries if the same one for both is not working.
Hope this helps

Have you tryed with the hosts file? C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

Add

127.0.0.1 yourexternaliphere

You shuold open it with notepad or similar, and in the last line. But really that does redirect the first ip to the second one, you are telling your computer that when you use 127.0.0.1, it goes to your global IP. It makes no sense as no one can connect to the server from the outside

You shuold open it with notepad or similar, and in the last line. But really that does redirect the first ip to the second one, you are telling your computer that when you use 127.0.0.1, it goes to your global IP. It makes no sense as no one can connect to the server from the outside
Have you tryed with the hosts file? C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

Add

127.0.0.1 yourexternaliphere

bKZpt5H.png

Back