• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Nobody can enter my server

MaR0

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
No one can connect to my server and I do not know what the reason I have tried over and over again and found that the problem is from the same engine the server based on otserv 0.6.0_svn. And I tried another engine, it was working I want now to know where the problem is server works only on my host and no one can connect with it. so while connecting it's working from out and inside game can't connect and this message comes
Code:
                     Connection failed
Cannot connect to the game server.
Error: Connection refused. (10061)
The game server is offline. Check www.tibia.com
for more information.
For more information take a look at the FAQs in Support section at www.tibia.com

Last edited:
Solution
-----------------------------------------------------SOLVED ---------------------------------------------------
PLEASE CLOSE THE THREAD /close thread
problem was from useworldsystem = "no" i disabled it server came online
You should have this
Code:
# Copyright (c) 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp.
 #
 # This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
 #
 # This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
 # entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
 # be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
 # The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
 # space.
 #
 # Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
 # lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
 #
 # For example:
 #
 #      102.54.94.97     rhino.acme.com          # source server
 #       38.25.63.10     x.acme.com              # x client host
 # localhost name resolution is handle within DNS itself.
 #       127.0.0.1       localhost
 #       ::1             localhost

But all lines commented so yeah, empty file.

Btw, this is not the solution. xd

Let the guy atleast try it. There is not much to do other than what he did. If ports are open (7172 shows closed but that may be because of this problem) and there is no firewall/software blocking connections, what else could it be.

Do you have more than one router in the network by chance?

Are you fucking kidding me?
The sites show that the 7172 port is closed because he don't have any listener open for that port.
He use 8.1 server which use 7171 port for both protocol(7172 is 8.4+ thing).
The problem is probably with server itself as it's not handling properly protocolgame.

Are you fucking kidding me?
The sites show that the 7172 port is closed because he don't have any listener open for that port.
He use 8.1 server which use 7171 port for both protocol(7172 is 8.4+ thing).
The problem is probably with server itself as it's not handling properly protocolgame.
dude enter my pc using teamviewer

Discord me at AlrazeLtd#3743, I'll make an attempt
this message comes while trying to send message Your message could not be delivered because you don't share a server with the recipient or you disabled direct messages on your shared server, recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends, or you were blocked by the recipient.

-----------------------------------------------------SOLVED ---------------------------------------------------
PLEASE CLOSE THE THREAD /close thread
problem was from useworldsystem = "no" i disabled it server came online

Solution
Back