• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nogard Gallery

An interesting job I did for Souls of Elysium | RPG (https://soerpg.com/), they asked the "Evil Santa" they had to make it more "Evil", it was a big christmas request with outfits, itens and a short deadline but everything worked out in the end.
image.png
I think the outfit of the "good santa" is better than the new one, but nice work dude

I think the outfit of the "good santa" is better than the new one, but nice work dude

I respect your opinion, but the purpose of the remake was not just to "make it better", it was to make the design makes sense with the purpose of representing an "evil santa". Thanks for the comment!

Hello! Very nice sprites, I added you on Discord to discuss about a job

Very weird, tells me I sent you a friend request, I'll send you a PM with my discord name and you can add me maybe that works.

Back