• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Norde OTS - Looking for Volunteers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GMBear
I liked your application, and you look like an trustful person that knows what he is doing.
And to make a long story short. Welcome to the team.

@Anco.
Sorry but you are removed as GM in this server because i have heard many complains from people that i should not add you as gamemaster & and that you would just ruin it. But you are always welcome to join as a Tutor.

Dagotoo & Jerry, you guys are always welcome to join as Senior Tutors, if you want.
And work your way up.

@GMBear
I liked your application, and you look like an trustful person that knows what he is doing.
And to make a long story short. Welcome to the team.

@Anco.
Sorry but you are removed as GM in this server because i have heard many complains from people that i should not add you as gamemaster & and that you would just ruin it. But you are always welcome to join as a Tutor.

Dagotoo & Jerry, you guys are always welcome to join as Senior Tutors, if you want.
And work your way up.

@cirtaboy

Sure I want to join as Senior Tutor.
I Will do my best on this position, and Thanks.

Dagotoo !

@cirtaboy

""
But you will be able to:
Go to players / take them to you
Broadcast Messages
Launch raids
Answer reports & Type in orange (Help chat)
Report bugs.
Ban players (I will see about this one)
""

I saw on few servers that GM was at Final Room for example Inquisition Quest, and he teleported to him his friends, and they took prizes.

So You should delete this command also.

edit ;

Even if You will delete them from GM position, those items from quests will be sold/gave to others People, so You will can't stop this.

Rethink about this command.

Dagotoo !

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually He can just make a script and on certain Areas/tiles you can not do the /c command. To stop abuse or attempt at abuse.. but The GM will be striped of its powers if caught and logs will be monitored.. I would guess.

And thanks for letting me join your team.

Edit: I am also very excited to work beside Silent because I always been a fan of him.

Oh i almost forgot. :D

You can join as Senior~ If you want. And later work your way up to Gamemaster.

Kk, i don't mind, the one thing that bothers me is the people who told you that am not right for the position, most likely those people were someone who are either in war with me on an OT from otl owners, or people that i had some kind of a certain issues with..

But anyways fine with me, I'll sure join in as a tutor then..

Prefered GM name: GM JoccE
Native Language: Swedish
Your experience in OTservers: Hmm.. Don't know how many servers i've been GM on or hosted :p but there is a lot^^ i've worked with OTs since 2004 or 2005 don't remember (Registered at OTFans 2005) nowadays i know a little bit of everything :p
Why should we choose you: I am a good GM. I hate when GMs abuse there powers (I don't really like that GMs got a normal char)
Other/Comment: Need any info just PM and i will give you my MSN :p

//JoccE

Last edited:
I personally would recommend Jocce seeing how he a very helpful person :) (I do not take responsibity for his actions tho) On otfans he helps alot

But also seeing that he has his own project idk how dedicated he could be to this server...

@GMBear
Ofc i will be active and dedicated :p

The project is just an offside thing xD
+ 2 screens = Multitasking :D

Apply of Nuvemem.

Hello cirtaboy !

Allways when I reading "OT Projects", I see only stupid kids, which want to host server maximum 7 Days..

But, Today I saw Your project, and I thought, Even if Wont get Game Master Position, I will Play There.

# Sebastian

Prefered GM name:
# "GM" Nuvemem

Native Language:
# Polish & English

# Poland

Your experience in OTservers:
I've play on OT Servers since 2005 Year, I played on a lot of server which every one had different kind of Map ( Real Maps, Own Map Etc. ) Also I hosted My Own Servers, but I've not been so lucky and I don't bought Dedicate Server. Anyway I can Help You with OT Server or Account Manager.

Why should we choose you:
Hmm, why Me? Because, I'm Experienced OTS User, so we Can say that I am Expert. Also I allways have good relationship with others Players. There is no doubt that I'm Proffessional Game Master. You have good Contact With Me, because I every hour check my E-mail. I Can be online arround ~10 Hours per day, I Hope it will be enough.

Other/Comment:
I Hope You will chose good Game Master's, because I want to play on serious RPG Server. Where GM's wont abuse their position.

Anyway Here You are Details to Contact With Me :

MSN : [email protected]
Email : [email protected]

Kind Regards,
Nuvemem !

Last edited:
Prefered GM name: GM/CM Taylor
Native Language: English
Your experience in OTservers: Played Many Real Maps And Alot Of Others Played OT For About 5/6 Years And Rl About 7.
Why should we choose you: I Want To Play A Serious OT Which I Can Be Very Helpfull And Usefull To. I Like Hosting Fun Events , Raids And Such. This Seems Like The Place To Get All The Fun In One Ot Server. I Wouldn`t PA Even Through I Cant. I Just Want To Do What I Do Best .. Help The Local Community By Being Professional / Expert "CM/GM"
Other/Comment: Hope You Choose Me , You Wont Regret It =)

What an original forum :], 2 categories are the same as OtLand's structure.

Yeah, it was the first time i made a forum and i diden't know what to add :D
Also for the applications, I will check em out in a secound.

EDIT:

Nuvemem
The application looks good, even though your english isen't fluent as you say. Also It could be good having a Polish on the team. So... You're in! :)

For the rest, i'll check out your applications and think about it.

Last edited:
How about my application at the first page, havent seen you respond yet :>

I need to wait for more applications, then i will compare them.

Woot, fast answear :p
Anyway, I would be really happy to even get a Tutor, for sure I would work my way up to tha high top :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back