• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Aldora War 7.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh noez =P
The serv's "good", why would I not give it free advertising? :D

OK, since you ask so nicely.

To moderator: there should be a difference of making a fake quote, which obviously is fake, which can be checked faked - and editing my message to seem that I actually could have written it.
This is actually violating IC3's rules, which means I can sue you for harassments, without even paying cash: they take care of all the work and the economical parts.

If you've had a traumatic childhood, get a shrink, don't take it out on members of a forum.

Well, it was you that started with the harassment. I've shoulda ban you from the forum long time ago.

Well, it was you that started with the harassment. I've shoulda ban you from the forum long time ago.

Why haven't you, already?
That's all you got against me anyways, since you obviously got no arguments.

I cant connect, keeps saying 'Invalid Server address'

Work good for me, are you sure your IP changer is working?

Im using aprates ip changer. Although, just noticed that it says Invalid Server Address on all 7,6 servers ;s. How odd, I can logg into 8,1 servers.

Im using aprates ip changer. Although, just noticed that it says Invalid Server Address on all 7,6 servers ;s. How odd, I can logg into 8,1 servers.

I never had any good experience using asprates ip changer, it's always buggy, and fails every time almost. Find another IP changer: )

Could you upload yours and give me the link? :p

Got it :p, Thanks. Gonna test it now

Damn, didnt work. Still says 'Invalid Server Address'

Last edited by a moderator:
Use talaturens ip changer then you don't need to select what client you're using... Just a little tricky to install so make sure you read the instructions...

I just wanted to suggest some things to the server:

For Druids:
They are really great, but their power spell poison storm is hard to make actual frags with, since they do first hit, then poison hits about 100~
So when you fail to kill on first hit and your foe dies on poison hit you dont get frag for it...
Please change that...

Also please add so you have a full backpack or at least full bag of paralyze. Common it is their most important rune so 5 isn't enought...

Also please add more druid chars, maybe 5~ in each team is enought...

Thanks alot if you add them :p

Bump!

The server is right now changing the chars back to old (new tho) Anima Vs Em

Hope ppl will start again :D

Worst warserver ever, gives old tibia wars a bad name.

If you think that's the worst one, you haven't played many warservers...

It's bad cuz there are only ~20 players online atm

No, it sucks since it has level 150-200's which just spam UE all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back