• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Aldora War 7.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
40 players is still a decent amount not many servers have more then 15

Players online aren't too much, also, site is a bit bugged... I don't like 7.92 either :p

Players online aren't too much, also, site is a bit bugged... I don't like 7.92 either :p

Do you need more that 20-40 players on a war server, besides this is not a 7.92 server and, there is not meant to be a site.

True, I tried out your server it's enjoyable and nice ^^. Looks quite serious to me with the Message Of The Day.

It's good, I used to play here with some friends before.

Keep it at 7.6.

It's cool OT Server. Hopto team is going to update map and characters soon ; )

See you in the game!

// 36.hopto.org

Bump. This ot is alive so join and have fun :)

X.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
i know Frikko Pall in rl i swear he live in germany-berlin i saw him playing tibia he was than 146 royal :D

OTT: this server is realy nice balanced

i know Frikko Pall in rl i swear he live in germany-berlin i saw him playing tibia he was than 146 royal :D

I was at ventrilo with 2 people who said that they play Aldora for 2 years and they share Friiko Pall [from Poland] d;

It's an great server! but some gm's arnt so expensive ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back