• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] custom client / Animera OTs

Is the server up? i cant get in... Says i cant connot to the server but other ot's working fine

Got banned for not replying to every message he writes to me when i train and watches some series, so basicly banned for botting which im not, Really stupid GM. The server itself aint good either, THe creepes cant be looted sometimes, says u use rune, u get loot Donator items from monsters, in general a bad server. rofl not worth a shot

A botter/insulter/liar banned.

Got banned for not replying to every message he writes to me when i train and watches some series, so basicly banned for botting which im not, Really stupid GM. The server itself aint good either, THe creepes cant be looted sometimes, says u use rune, u get loot Donator items from monsters, in general a bad server. rofl not worth a shot

rules

even this is an highrate server, still tis server got more rules then the most default download and run servers
  1. cheating is not allowed (botting, anti-afk, auto-skill/heal or anything).
  2. game weakness/bugs abuse(mine server could have some bugs even after the test server, so if you see one report it instead of abusing it)
  3. luring is not allowed, even the most things aren't possible to lure, there are some hard/big spawns where it could be ruined for others.
  4. spamming/sending ot ips/senceless spamming or giving me headache leads also to ban.
  5. insulting and racism is also not allowed doesn't matter wich language it is insult is insult, even if you hide like this: D**k*e*d etc.
  6. (counts for every sex,racism, drugs, religions etc.)
  7. charging your money back after receiving items leads also a ban.
  8. reporting is only allowed on our forum, with full unedited screenshot.
  9. if i see names that i cannot allow then i give you a namelock. (insulting names,names with sentences, politics, adverts and such).
  10. giving personal data of others(real name,adress,phone number,bank account, credit card etc.)
  11. pretending to be a gamemaster or give wrong information about animera or boycot me.
  12. trying to attack the server.
  13. trap someone (trapping someone in depot(this rule doesn't count on pvp)).
  14. spreading negative lies, about the server.

14:00 youssef eh kamal has taken the action "banishment + ip banishment" against: Shawnty (warnings: 1), with reason: "using unofficial software to play", and comment: "i've waited 48 minutes and you didn't answer at all, only dancing..".

proof:
3mDL8oh3OP.png

14:33 youssef eh kamal has taken the action "banishment + final warning + ip banishment" against: Runaett (warnings: 4), with reason: "offensive statement", and comment: "racism: He think his punishment explains everything because i am a muslim.".

proof:
JabP0QqbMA.png

Enough said, btw thanks for sending lies on the forum, and if it won't be worth why did you played?, and why do use your energy to give me a free bump(with lies)?, Saying that you watch something, and skilling and directly go dance and return without watching that excuse is used a lot of times, why would i believe you this time? and btw the fact that i got not much players on will be never a reason to unban someone. Because this server is made for fun for players. Even your friend who skills next to you wasn't sure either because he said you were instant gone, are you realllyy happy to see the "big bang theory" that you forget everything? And i also told you if you were a honest player you should also not look like a botter, especially not if there is a low amount of players wich is easy to keep an eye on people.
If you want answer on this, you won't be unbanned only spreading your excuses or spreading more negative things.. Well you really give spend your energy to spreadin negative lies/telling any excuse and bumping for an "bad ot" yes it is a really bad ot if you come here giving that for a ban you wouldn't get unbanned for.

Lagmacun.

spreading negative lies about the server? say what? haven't lied a single bit(I'd be happy if u show me those "lies".). Botting? i didn't bot, i was clicking on my hero once every 10 min. thats not botting.. the insulting, ur worth it all, Acting like an douche and giving out banns randomly makes u deserve it.

FYI played it because stuff could be changed, but apparently i was wrong, Ur way to stubborn to realize the problems/buggs/unbalance on this server.

proof:
3mDL8oh3OP.png

proof:
JabP0QqbMA.png

Enough said, btw thanks for sending lies on the forum, and if it won't be worth why did you played?, and why do use your energy to give me a free bump(with lies)?, Saying that you watch something, and skilling and directly go dance and return without watching that excuse is used a lot of times, why would i believe you this time? and btw the fact that i got not much players on will be never a reason to unban someone. Because this server is made for fun for players. Even your friend who skills next to you wasn't sure either because he said you were instant gone, are you realllyy happy to see the "big bang theory" that you forget everything? And i also told you if you were a honest player you should also not look like a botter, especially not if there is a low amount of players wich is easy to keep an eye on people.
If you want answer on this, you won't be unbanned only spreading your excuses or spreading more negative things.. Well you really give spend your energy to spreadin negative lies/telling any excuse and bumping for an "bad ot" yes it is a really bad ot if you come here giving that for a ban you wouldn't get unbanned for.

Lagmacun.

spreading negative lies about the server? say what? haven't lied a single bit(I'd be happy if u show me those "lies".). Botting? i didn't bot, i was clicking on my hero once every 10 min. thats not botting.. the insulting, ur worth it all, Acting like an douche and giving out banns randomly makes u deserve it.

FYI played it because stuff could be changed, but apparently i was wrong, Ur way to stubborn to realize the problems/buggs/unbalance on this server.

1. Read the quotes.
2. Read again my quotes then you get it.
3. It is never worth it.
4. Yes there are few bugs but i told you why or what, unbalanced? no, you are whining that knights are too weak because your friend the paladin hits more it is because: You are 15+/- levels lower, and almost 20+/- skills lower and using a weaker weapon. Then i created a knight too making a the same skills/level/weapon you got and i noticed you were lying, you used a weaker weapon or stand in full defence. plus the fact its hard for paladin to hit multiple targets hard, and their weapon miss some times. You can nearly spam exori with mana potion. and then you ask for a stronger pots because you need more pots for an e-gran(one of your strongest spells) and the fact ive lowered the shielding skill speed(in rl tibia they are the same speed) And you got also very slightly higher attack speed.
I think i've said enough.

wow, Ur really that naive? oh well, i wont bother anymore. HF with ur 5 players, and FYI, bringing up what i've said after u banned me, and using it as a point in why u actually banned me in the first place doesn't make any sense, and yes u get the donor items, u just don't know how Ur own server works yet. And for the balance... do the math and u'll figure out the paladins DO have close to 1.7x the dmg the knight have, explained it all to u, yet again your pride comes in your way.

And so far i havent lied one bit.

ciao

wow, Ur really that naive? oh well, i wont bother anymore. HF with ur 5 players, and FYI, bringing up what i've said after u banned me, and using it as a point in why u actually banned me in the first place doesn't make any sense, and yes u get the donor items, u just don't know how Ur own server works yet. And for the balance... do the math and u'll figure out the paladins DO have close to 1.7x the dmg the knight have, explained it all to u, yet again your pride comes in your way.

And so far i havent lied one bit.

ciao
Well i will have fun with 5 players(wich is increasing atm)we got at least no cheater or something(like you said cheaters ruins the game). It just doesn't make sense because it was you. I do know how my server works because i've mad them all myself, ofcourse there could be a bug, but then it would be your fault that you didnt noticed. Btw i've checked the ctrl+f with checking all the files in my server map and none donation id's appear on monster loot. And about the damage? read my previous post again.

Lagmacun

Shawnty, you're a ignorant prick.

Knights are supposed to be the blockers and paladins are supposed to be shooters.. Thats why paladins hit more.
Knights heal more, pallys hit more. Period.

About the server.. Guys, I seriously recommend this server (thing I rarely do incase u guys dont believe me, check out all my posts). Lots of custom quests, custom spawns, custom monsters and from what I've seen VIP doesnt make a big difference (im not VIP btw).
Only thing lacking atm is the players online.. But I mean, every server starts with low players online... If YOU guys dont take the first step and test it out then it will never increase.

Drop me a message ingame if u guys need anything or just wanna chat.
-Arcar Zaturum

@up thanks a lot someone who gets it, however knight also deal pretty good damage.
Sorry that the restart takes so long somehow after i restarted it took 8 minutes to turn it online

Shawnty, you're a ignorant prick.

Knights are supposed to be the blockers and paladins are supposed to be shooters.. Thats why paladins hit more.
Knights heal more, pallys hit more. Period.

About the server.. Guys, I seriously recommend this server (thing I rarely do incase u guys dont believe me, check out all my posts). Lots of custom quests, custom spawns, custom monsters and from what I've seen VIP doesnt make a big difference (im not VIP btw).
Only thing lacking atm is the players online.. But I mean, every server starts with low players online... If YOU guys dont take the first step and test it out then it will never increase.

Drop me a message ingame if u guys need anything or just wanna chat.
-Arcar Zaturum

haha, sorry but thats just so wrong n funny that i've got no other option then correct you.

nr1; Ignorant prick? u've seen nothing of the discussion.. so b4 that.. hush, will ya sweetie pie

nr2; Paladins heal more, not only more but ALOT more and with the lvls going higher the more the paladins heal whilst knights are stuck with their healing from lvl 130 a.k.a ultimate healing potion.

nr3; Incase the whole idea of knights being the pure "blocker" class u might wanna consider adding any spells for that? ATM the true purpose of knights is being an hybrid class....Im not gonna count em down but i'd reckon there is 5-6? atk spells as a knight and 1 spell that merely increase the shielding stat.

Making the diffrence from.... well when we already brought it up Paladins vs Knight

Paladins ++: Do ALOT more damage.
Have alot more healing.
Got manashield for extra absorption in panic situations

Knight ++: have a little higher health pool

And thats about it.

Also might wanna add that once u hit about 300 u'll have close to nothing to do since the majority of the bosses/monsters is at the VIP side(told by your very own GM) so unless your considering paying/month, continue ur search.

If you're not happy with your vocation, change it.
Not my fault and not anyone else fault but yours you're playing knight.

Basically what you want is your little char to hit more, heal more, have more hp, have more mana, and have better spells than anyone else.

That just shows how retarded you are. Every vocation plays a role. Grow a pair and deal with it.

Stop being such a whiny boy just cause you can't have it all. Being lvl 190 I heal HALF of my health with exura san... While you knights can heal up to 1k JUST with pot. Combine that with exana mort and there you have, a good healing.

Now that you already got banned for cheating, how about you move along? Stop wasting our time having to reply to your bullshit posts and go play your rl map servers.

hahahahhaha, funny boi! D;

okey, yet again... u know nothing about our discussion. so why dont you... shut your fucking mouth? ;D the thing i asked for was from 170 to 250-300 mana/mana pot. thats all, thats nothing of what u wrote u little piece of shit. second of all, just to take an example: Killer. heals about 1k with his spell, another 400 with his pots. Meanwhile i heal 900-1090(?) with my pot, 120 with exana pce(heal yeah thats worth using!!)

second off all i havent said shit about not wanting to play knight so why dont u shut ur mouth? all u've been doing here is putting words into other peoples mouths, stop with that. Ur embarrasing

also, i didnt get banned for cheating, i got banned for not responding to him while watching some series. thats it

hahahahhaha, funny boi! D;

okey, yet again... u know nothing about our discussion. so why dont you... shut your fucking mouth? ;D the thing i asked for was from 170 to 250-300 mana/mana pot. thats all, thats nothing of what u wrote u little piece of shit. second of all, just to take an example: Killer. heals about 1k with his spell, another 400 with his pots. Meanwhile i heal 900-1090(?) with my pot, 120 with exana pce(heal yeah thats worth using!!)

second off all i havent said shit about not wanting to play knight so why dont u shut ur mouth? all u've been doing here is putting words into other peoples mouths, stop with that. Ur embarrasing

also, i didnt get banned for cheating, i got banned for not responding to him while watching some series. thats it

I told him the discussion, btw you lied again i just made a lvl 200 paladin with m lvl 25, and he just healed 600. and your mana potion heals minimal 120 140~ averange. And you should not whine because knights doesnt have much magic/mana support. You keep lying.

btw: also, i didnt get banned for cheating, i got banned for not responding to him while watching some series. thats it what did you else expect if you didn't answered in the 48 minutes but only were dancing clockwise.

Lagmacun

Shawnty let me explain to you why knights are balanced compared to paladins.

Knights do have a higher health pool, this is an obvious fact. Paladins can use utamo vita and this will significantly increase their over all survivability but it comes at a loss due to them not being able to heal 3000000 mana (like in some ots..) in 1 second and will also heal full health with one cast of exura san.

When you play a knight you dont heal full health in 1 second, you heal full health slowly but you have a significantly higher health pool so taking huge bursts of damage isn't all that bad when you have a SIOER! I DO NOT EVER SEE KNIGHTS IN RL TIBIA HUNTING MASSES OF MONSTERS SOLO NOR DO I SEE PALADINS DOING IT EITHER BECAUSE THEY CANT KILL SHIT FAST ENOUGH AND WOULD DIE WITHIN THE PROCESS AS SOLO.

Knights are there to make hunting hard shit easier in a team. Paladins cannot exeta res, paladins do not have the high health pool incase of lurers, paladins do not have the same shield skill gaining rates as knights (atleast on this ot..).. Paladins healing is very wide range, even at lv 185 on my RP during test server i would have moments where i healed about 300 health and id have moments where i heal 600 +/-. Rarely ever past 700.

As for the damage, knights are definitly NOT A FUCKING HYBRID OF SOME NUKE DPS AND AN UNGODLY TANK. Yes paladins can tank some stuff however most paladins cannot block larger ammounts for mages to nuke down, thats where knights come in.

When i see a "knight" i think of a man wielding an axe or sword, possibly a club fighting something like a troll for instance, hes not gonna be able to always stab him in the heart because a troll standing next to you is defensive, however a paladin standing a few yards away will be able to hit them before their defence is up (A system similar to this is used in RL tibia but its more of paladins attacks negate any shield armor that a creature or human may have at their disposal). Thus said a knight may sometimes be able to stab that troll in the heart or chop off his head, bash in his brains and kill it instantly, however a paladin would be able to kill them through the heart occasionally missing, but does more devastating instant blows.

Quit watching Final Fantasy and learn what an actual knight is, that is all i gotta say.

"OOO LOOK AT THAT BEASTY KNIGHT 1 HITTING EVERYBODY OMG" Then theres the pally with no hp and gets 1 putted.?

No its completely backwards with those ps3/ps2/xbox games. Get it right.

OTHER THAN THAT, NOT YOUR FUCKING OT.... KNIGHTS HERE ARE BLOCKERS NOT NUKES. Get over it and act your age not the size of your private parts.

@the server, you would have another player being myself but i cannot play the server due to some kind of lag issue i have with this particular server all of a sudden, happened a few days before test server ended :(

@up explained very well!, well it's strange that you got lag because we used on the test znote's serv and now we still use it..
maybe its because it is in norway wich could be very far from you away. sad to hear that i am going to sleep very soon i am very tired.
havent slept the whole weekend constant updating and yesterday i tried to sleep but woke up like 8x times >.>