• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] custom client / Animera OTs

Shawnty let me explain to you why knights are balanced compared to paladins.

Knights do have a higher health pool, this is an obvious fact. Paladins can use utamo vita and this will significantly increase their over all survivability but it comes at a loss due to them not being able to heal 3000000 mana (like in some ots..) in 1 second and will also heal full health with one cast of exura san.

When you play a knight you dont heal full health in 1 second, you heal full health slowly but you have a significantly higher health pool so taking huge bursts of damage isn't all that bad when you have a SIOER! I DO NOT EVER SEE KNIGHTS IN RL TIBIA HUNTING MASSES OF MONSTERS SOLO NOR DO I SEE PALADINS DOING IT EITHER BECAUSE THEY CANT KILL SHIT FAST ENOUGH AND WOULD DIE WITHIN THE PROCESS AS SOLO.

Knights are there to make hunting hard shit easier in a team. Paladins cannot exeta res, paladins do not have the high health pool incase of lurers, paladins do not have the same shield skill gaining rates as knights (atleast on this ot..).. Paladins healing is very wide range, even at lv 185 on my RP during test server i would have moments where i healed about 300 health and id have moments where i heal 600 +/-. Rarely ever past 700.

As for the damage, knights are definitly NOT A FUCKING HYBRID OF SOME NUKE DPS AND AN UNGODLY TANK. Yes paladins can tank some stuff however most paladins cannot block larger ammounts for mages to nuke down, thats where knights come in.

When i see a "knight" i think of a man wielding an axe or sword, possibly a club fighting something like a troll for instance, hes not gonna be able to always stab him in the heart because a troll standing next to you is defensive, however a paladin standing a few yards away will be able to hit them before their defence is up (A system similar to this is used in RL tibia but its more of paladins attacks negate any shield armor that a creature or human may have at their disposal). Thus said a knight may sometimes be able to stab that troll in the heart or chop off his head, bash in his brains and kill it instantly, however a paladin would be able to kill them through the heart occasionally missing, but does more devastating instant blows.

Quit watching Final Fantasy and learn what an actual knight is, that is all i gotta say.

"OOO LOOK AT THAT BEASTY KNIGHT 1 HITTING EVERYBODY OMG" Then theres the pally with no hp and gets 1 putted.?

No its completely backwards with those ps3/ps2/xbox games. Get it right.

OTHER THAN THAT, NOT YOUR FUCKING OT.... KNIGHTS HERE ARE BLOCKERS NOT NUKES. Get over it and act your age not the size of your private parts.

@the server, you would have another player being myself but i cannot play the server due to some kind of lag issue i have with this particular server all of a sudden, happened a few days before test server ended :(

first of all no shit sherlock? Dont make comparisons to real tibia, cuz this aint it. Second of all i havent asked knights to deal the same amount of damage as paladins do, havent even given a hint towards that direction.
FYI lagmun, killer healed about 1k with his heal, all i got to say.
And i've been perfectly fine with knights being an Blocker class, but in that case. make them blockers? cuz atm they are an hybrid, an 80% dmg 20% blocker class(ITSELF) not compared to the others. IF u want knight as an blocker class, where the hell is the spells, etc? list goes on but i honestly cant bother this "discussion" anymore. Yet another random player thinks he knows anything which he clearly doesnt, instead u state things i havent said, u flame like a little kid without a reason, and the endless fucking lines of stupidity,
oh and a little mindfuck lagmacun, the donor item is still available from mobs. rofl u just cant see it

Stop the damn Spamm
Not cuz your just Mad you keep spamming and spreading shits around
Grow up Balls

arcar it does matter to be vip cuz more then half the bosses are there and exana more heals 120~ lawl also i saw killer using divine healing an he healed 1k-1200 + 400 with great spirit so i would say that knights should heal more with exana mort or make pallys heal less, and i wont bother reading all the posts so mite of missed something

Shawnty iv barely played the server, yes... but i know way more bout it than you do. Mainly cuz i did what? Helped paladins get balanced.

This ot is a teamwork required ot, get used to it. Knights need damage spells to level up, and are required pretty much standard by any lv 300+ to do any quests. However knights don't need to do amazing damage like you have dreamed for, and im relating it to RL tibia because incase you haven't noticed its using quite a few RL tibia formulas that help mages not be so "op". But you probably haven't bc your used to not seeing paladins balanced on an ot.

Yea at low lvls you may think pallies are op as shit because they heal more than you, sorry... druids are needed its not a solo everything ot. Nor can pallies block the MASSES of monsters at lv 300 and 400, or do they have cap to carry pots+ loot? prob not.

arcar it does matter to be vip cuz more then half the bosses are there and exana more heals 120~ lawl also i saw killer using divine healing an he healed 1k-1200 + 400 with great spirit so i would say that knights should heal more with exana mort or make pallys heal less, and i wont bother reading all the posts so mite of missed something

Oh god... Killers almost lvl 250 wich means he has approximately 2.6k hp.
What do you want him to heal? 600hp with Exura San? Also, dont forget that exura san ranges from a low ammount to a high ammount.. I tested the healing on palas at lvl 196 infront of the GM and full mana using san I got a healing of 480~ as the lowest and the highest was 1000~... Only got 1k heal and the reset was ranging from 600 to 800.
And if exana mort heals that low then I too think it should be increased and work acordingly with the lvl/ml.

Wont bother anymore with this bullshit talk.

Drop me a PM ingame if anyone needs help, I will gladly help any1 thats starting.

Paladins gets on this server slower shielding then a knight, Got lower health then a knight, slightly slower attack speed then a knight, There are creatures who can break magic shield wich makes that shield also lesser good.
Even IF they heal much they won't come far, Yes paladins owns some new spells but they aren't that strong like knight spells, so even it took 1 pot to use a paladin spell it won't be that huge(unless your a high level). And the fact that their healing spell cost 160 mana. But for knights it only cost a pot. Wich makes for knight healing lesser limited unless he is out of pots. And yes knight have some attack spells thats because they come from 8.7 (annihilation, front sweep etc.) But they also attack good later especially if you trained your skills at least. But you must know one thing
Mages are the best magic users and knights the baddest and paladin comes between
It would be hard for paladins to block because the fact there missing chance is huge if they stand next to any creature and they have lower shielding/health. And knight can easy use berserk spells if they get surrounded. Paladins would be comboed hard and the only thing they could use is their holy wave or the ethereal combo wich is strong but noy a good spell if you get surrounded. And holy gfb spell is weak. And even if knight heals 2k with a pot would be overpowered. because i've tested every vocation and knight can survive a lot of things, wich most vocations can't. so if they would heal 2k they would be very strong and makes druid their healing spells almost useless. Then they are just ice/earth shooter.. and if paladins heals more then i can easy understand that because paladin is a better magic user then knight does but they could NEVER replace the knight. plus the fact knight can use the protector spell.
and you have wound cleansing, healed that lvl 170 m lvl 9 knight (120-190) and intense wound cleansing 210-300(but with a lesser cheap mana cost), and knights own another healing spell that heals 50 health every 6 seconds. If you really knew something about the server then you knew these spells too. And ofcourse the most important spell "challenge" got a slightly bigger range then exori range in RL.

Lagmacun

Last edited:
Was out all day and got home a little while ago.. Working on some stuff now then i'll prolly login for abit :)

thank i am online atm but i will be afk from like 8:45+/- till 9:30 like that maybe slightly longer ;]

Is The server online casue im having trouble getting on :p it might be me using the Talaturen ip changer incorrectly :p

New client

Animera client
2shared - download animera.rar

Whats different?
- Peoples do not have to download an ip changer to reach the server.
- Potions and runes are stackable.
- The old (better) explosion graphics returned

Ez8q1l6urO.png

E2OKuJTTzD.png