• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] custom client / Animera OTs

Animera

Solutions
Reaction score
Animera OTs
Animera is 11 months project based on an clean evolutions map(8.54) on a TFS engine distro, With some old and new feautures!
I've worked everything alone with some help if i had some problems i (almost) always get my problems fixed. even tough
the super high rates it isn't a simple server because you need a lot of teamwork here.

Login info
Go animera.znote.eu to download the client and create a account.

Rates
Exp: 100 (No stages!)
Skills: 80
Magic level: 80
Loot rate: 4
Spawn rate: 1.1

Features:
  1. No level requirement on runes and melee weapons(except donation items).
  2. Stairhop delay reduced to 0.5 seconds.
  3. Much more items and such able to get.
  4. Over 150 custom creatures (some are very unique and arent just simpel 99999 atk or such).
  5. Much creatures edited to rl tibia(except the loot, i got the loot from sentielo package).
  6. Balanced vocations.
  7. Conjuring runes gives you twice as much charges as in the shop
  8. Acces quests, Chain quests, NPC quests, Chest quests, unique and hidden quests, we got them all!
  9. 8.7 spells(balanced even the bleeding spells).
  10. The old adori blank spell, and over 15 custom spells and/or edited spells and some custom monster spells
  11. Addons are now avaialble by the addonner and some by monsters or any quest
  12. Even this ot used a quest log
  13. 31 custom unique strong bosses with a system where you can see on players how much bosses got killed
  14. over 50 custom items
  15. all soul costs reduced to 1
  16. Loot channel only vieuwed on party
  17. Classic rl quests like the annihilator, Demon oak, inquisition quest(map is mapped from scratch because it looks ugly but still looking simliar to RL.), quest simliar to svargrond arena quest and killing the name of quest.
  18. Enigma city unedited only a few small things to keep the old school city and for lazy noobs to find the way with 2 another cities
  19. Pendisula an npc is like soya but higher prices and way more items to sell.
  20. over 30 NPC's
  21. 3 nice raids
  22. PVP hard to solo 1 by 1.
  23. Potions aren't stackable, but for the low levels they get rookie healing rune and rookie mana rune with 100 charges.
  24. Server can hold up too 400 players without lag
  25. An ot where machete,shovel,pick,fishing rod are needed.
  26. Food got also an instant healing
  27. No teleports except a few for vip and some of them are easy to reach without vip
  28. All kind of UE's cost now 1200 mana and 3 seconds exhaust
  29. Items lose charges
  30. Active and incorrupt gm's
  31. Trying to update asmuch as possible
  32. Cheap donation
  33. Spells with unique colors
  34. New fields
  35. A normal server without anti 15 minutes kick at training monks or things like that.
  36. Ingame point shop
And much more!

Rules

Even this is an highrate server, still tis server got more rules then the most default download and run servers
  1. Cheating is NOT allowed (Botting, Anti-afk, Auto-skill/heal or anything).
  2. Game weakness/bugs abuse(Mine server could have some bugs even after the test server, so if you see one report it instead of abusing it)
  3. Luring is not allowed, even the most things aren't possible to lure, there are some hard/big spawns where it could be ruined for others.
  4. Spamming/sending OT ips/senceless spamming or giving me headache leads also to ban.
  5. Insulting and racism is also not allowed doesn't matter wich language it is insult is insult, even if you hide like this: D**k*e*d etc.
  6. (Counts for every sex,racism, drugs, religions etc.)
  7. Charging your money back after receiving items leads also a ban.
  8. Reporting is only allowed on our forum, with full unedited screenshot.
  9. If i see names that i cannot allow then i give you a namelock. (Insulting names,names with sentences, politics, adverts and such).
  10. giving personal data of others(real name,adress,phone number,bank account, credit card etc.)
  11. Pretending to be a Gamemaster or give wrong information about animera or boycot me.
  12. Trying to attack the server.
  13. Trap someone (Trapping someone in depot(This rule doesn't count on PVP)).
  14. Spreading negative lies, about the server.

This might look much but good rules is the basics of a good community, and enjoy the game.

Screenshots
Some screenshots from the test server.
water.png

thunder.png

screen11-1.png

questje.png

2500.png

Animera client
ONLY DOWNLOADABLE ON THE SITE!

Whats different?
- Peoples do not have to download an ip changer to reach the server.
- Potions and runes are stackable.
- The old (better) explosion graphics returned

Ez8q1l6urO.png

E2OKuJTTzD.png

Hope to see you in-game!
Kind regards,

Lagmacun

Last edited:
This server PWNZ!, just watch at the Donation terms! I bet that a pr0 made that good-looking donation terms.

I've been following this server since the beggining on the screenshot board and every since u started working on it, I was looking forward to play it.

Going online right now, hopefully this will be worth all the waiting :D

I encourage players to play the vocation they love the most! Maybe you like to hunt things from afar with ammunition, or perhaps like to get up close and personal and duel your monsters with a mighty weapon. Or occasionally support a brave warrior on a hunt, but if you want to be the one that masters death, the decision is yours.

For everyone who thinks this server sucks, because (1 level for 1 rotworm is too slow), or missing teleports.
Dont judge a book by its cover, Try it at least the low levels maybe a bi hard or not that much action.
But i promise you will get fun just msg me for any questions.
Of course there are some bad things and good things but its easy to discuss in-game or forums.

Hope to see you in-game!

I can tell you that the low levels are kinda boring + in the start you maybe think 'Where are the TPs oO?!'
but, when you play a little bit longer you will see how much fun you will have and you dont need TPs to everything
[BTW, there are a few TPs, in the VIP room]

Yes but those teleports aren't that special you can also reach them by walking.

hqxHoENzI5.png

nnN5U8bSPy.png

Some screens nothing special but still looking good :p