• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
I don't think the owner's would do what is said above in these posts.
That just makes no sense, it would destroy it in the long run.

Anyway, good luck with the project.

I didn't know I'm banned until I've read it here, guess you just made it up.
And JDB asked for proof, I gave him ^^ guy admited that you gave him aol in the middle of hunt

And got any idea what being offtopic means? I'm talking about server, always, about you being corrupt. There's nothing wrong with my posts

I didn't know I'm banned until I've read it here, guess you just made it up.
And JDB asked for proof, I gave him ^^ guy admited that you gave him aol in the middle of hunt

I did not say i was hunting...
first of all. Moist ain't corrupt, the thing with the aol it was under special circumstances.. We were talking about the server and was looking into stuff at the server talking about bugs etc..

It have been a lot of talk about Moist been corrupt. But i dare to say that he ain't. It have been some misunderstanding before and there for accuses of corruption.

Thank you for the rage Dastan

Its no rage, simply boredom of leveling without botting and than getting ur char resetted, but gladly that there wont be anymore resets.
U shud still fix the vocs abit more, Healer, Tanks and damagers, not more, not less, and dont listen to the people that complain about a voc being too strong or being too weak.

Make it just like this ~

Voodoos ~
Healing Totems for different lvls
Usefull buff spells
Sio + gran mas res
Some waves that do ~ 100 fire/death damage
Able to summon 2 minions

Wizards ~
Shitloads of different wave spells
Some elemental spells hitting ~ 200
Able to make strong SDs

Barbarians ~
Stay how they r

Paladins ~
Remove sio + gran mas res cause they shud be tankers, no healer [Imagine a team with 4 pallys doing a quest.... ewww :s]

Rangers ~
Just dont make them too strong :)

Last edited:
Its no rage, simply boredom of leveling without botting and than getting ur char resetted, but gladly that there wont be anymore resets.
U shud still fix the vocs abit more, Healer, Tanks and damagers, not more, not less, and dont listen to the people that complain about a voc being too strong or being too weak.

Make it just like this ~

Voodoos ~
Usefull buff spells
Sio + gran mas res
Able to summon 2 minions

Wizards ~
Able to make strong SDs

Barbarians ~
Stay how they r

Paladins ~
Remove sio + gran mas res cause they shud be tankers, no healer [Imagine a team with 4 pallys doing a quest.... ewww :s]

Rangers ~

paladins why remove sio and res? they tank they need some healing + when u doing tanking u using % eq so u wont heal as much as if u had ml eq on

paladins why remove sio and res? they tank they need some healing + when u doing tanking u using % eq so u wont heal as much as if u had ml eq on

Agreed ^

What would you guys think if i added 3 more vocations but made every vocation a more distinct role?

Last edited by a moderator:
agreed ^

more vocations= more monsters to hunt for specific vocations, same old boring grinding bc they can only do 1 fuckin thing if its distinct vocations.

Ill maybe consider some suggestions here but you dont think voodoomaster buffs are useful? you clearly havnt played with a good voodoomaster... clearly

Make it just like this ~

Voodoos ~
Usefull buff spells
Sio + gran mas res
Able to summon 2 minions

Wizards ~
Able to make strong SDs

Barbarians ~
Stay how they r

Paladins ~

Rangers ~

When I read about the classes I saw...
The Paladin=A tough bastard able to take damange, aka Tank
The Barbarian=The idiot with the axe, aka Melee damage
The Wizard=Crazy ass person with alot of spells, aka Spell caster
The Voodoomaster=Someone who only can buff? aka I dont know :S
The Ranger=The person with the bow/xbow, aka A Common Archer :p

My first thought on the Voodoo was that they would be the healers of the concept, Cause right now what they do is... Have buffs, low dmg and does nothing else :S
So why not have them as the healers let the paladins have a selfheal and not aoe/target heals since they have their role as the "Tank". And let the Voodoo's get a real role instead of just "Buffer".

And since we're able to sustain 4 buffs at a time, Make us choose buffs.
For example, A counterpart to the hp buff?
I've taken time and thrown together 8 buffs as I think they should be, Giving the voodoo's something to think about.
And these are the 8 I've come up with

10ml 10 shield
10ml 10 melee
10melee 10 shield
20hp 15mp/2
40hp/2
30mp/2
20hp/2 5melee 5shielding
15mp/2 5ml 5shielding

I've scattered the skills into buffs cause I think that 20 ml, 20 whatever are to much for a single buff.
If you want to reach high points for a single stat you should have to use more than one buff to do so.
This also gives us something to think about each moment, For example what are we fighting, Are they casters or melee.
Incase of melee you might want to keep the shielding buffs up, otherwise maxdmg for the dps or something.
This are just my thaughts about it :)

Last edited:
Back