• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Agreed ^

What would you guys think if i added 3 more vocations but made every vocation a more distinct role?

Paladins use exura san and they r tankers, no healer... if they cud heal eachother wud voodoos be useless.
Also all the buff spells have nearly the same name so i never kno what one to use for what purpose.

@up
Go to site one and role down to see what the buffs do, and if voodoo will heal would not be nice , its better if paladins heals ,voodoos buffs,wizards are damage and knight blocker:D

Hahaha let me guess ur a barbarian aye?
If voodos only buff wud they be totally useless and noone would make one to hunt with it.

@Up
Nah im not a barbarian, thats my character before the reset, when jocce hosted the server:(
They are not useless , their buffs are really good and if u want to kill for example the forsaken one then u will be needing a voodo.:D

Hahaha let me guess ur a barbarian aye?
If voodos only buff wud they be totally useless and noone would make one to hunt with it.

Not to mention completely boring to play, What are you supposed to do, stand there and spam your 4 buffs and the healing monkey? :S

@up
Atm im voodo, and its fun to play it/ U got atk spells :)

Have u guys even tried to play voodoo? i guess u have , for sure u took lv 20-40 and said its boring Lol

@up
Go to site one and role down to see what the buffs do, and if voodoo will heal would not be nice , its better if paladins heals ,voodoos buffs,wizards are damage and knight blocker:D

And where at the site can u see it?
Show me that.

And i made a level 50 voodoo than server crashed.
And i only made him cause of the summon ability.

@up
Atm im voodo, and its fun to play it/ U got atk spells :)

Have u guys even tried to play voodoo? i guess u have , for sure u took lv 20-40 and said its boring Lol

51 Voodoo, My one and only char. And the attack spells dont really do that much, And voodoo's are supposed to be the support, And from my experiance from rpgs its the support that heals and not the tank :S

Why didnt u said right away that u mean this thread, i thought u meant the fficial FO site.

Btw count me in on the beta test ~

All member should get on the forum and give ideas on the "Suggestion forum". We already got some really great suggestions, keep em coming!

will be online ever this ot? :< stop 'updating' and make this ot :<

were updating to 8.62 and adding custom client. Sorry but we want a perfectly stable server and so we need to do a few things to insure this. We dont want a half ass'd server cause those never last.

On the positive side... this thread has over 10,500 views! haha

Back