• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
This was not the first time I warned you about double posting, Moist_Giraffe. Next time it'll be an official warning.

This was not the first time I warned you about double posting, Moist_Giraffe. Next time it'll be an official warning.

Nothing happends if he double posts:O u moderators cry about that because someone double posted:O

ya there are no mobs =(, + I did not spoil all, cuz i want to keep it fun :p

Nothing happends if he double posts:O u moderators cry about that because someone double posted:O

We try to do our best when it comes to rules enforcing.

# example...

Would you say your school principal is just crying just because you burned the school's laboratory?

Would you say to your dad is crying just because you burned his new car? :|

Wait... was also a fail example :[

Like the quest, but some deco wouldnt hurt in the ice area (just a suggestion!) :)

Like the quest, but some deco wouldnt hurt in the ice area (just a suggestion!) :)

there are only 2 screenies of the icea area, there is deco over there, you just dont see it in those pictures, cuz its a huge place :p, and ty

there are only 2 screenies of the icea area, there is deco over there, you just dont see it in those pictures, cuz its a huge place :p, and ty

ok we'll see when it opens!
good luck :)

Beta coming up within 10 - 20 mins! Hold tight! :)

Because of complications it will still be using 8.54. But it will be running on Linux. A much more stable environment.

Dont think it was meant to post the info on the forum for everyone. So they closed it i suppose?

Back