• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Znote, when i write in the exact information u posted i cant connect. Only thing that happends is after 10-15 sec i get "cannot connect to a login server"

so its just those 2 players thats been able to connect to the server ;S
*EDIT* now there aint anyone at all online on the serv ;/

Moist giraffe and znote are changing the ports and will be trying the server on different ports to see if it fixes connection.

So be patient guys they are working as hard as possible to get it fixed. Most likely it will be open today

stop pestering the man, theyre working on it. i know most of you are from europe and its like 8-12pm, but its barely gone lunch time where moist is, so cut the man some goddamn slack and let him fix it?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

fail beta?
YEEESSSH its a total fail!
images

How can you say it's fail ?
First of all it's a beta.. a lot can go wrong then..
Second it's 1:45 for Moist, so he still got a lot of time to try to fix it.

Stop nagging about it and let Moist work on it..

I thought it was a private beta of which nobody but the people on the list would be able to play. Also, why the fk r we starting from low lvls again? I don't want to lvl up to lv 100 for the 3rd time especially if its just another "Beta"...

This part of post is for moist, don't get mad or upset or flame me in anyway shape or form this is just a comment comming from a guy that deals with complaining customers in RL for 5 hours a day then has to clean up their messes. Complaining about people annoying you when you freely give them the option to annoy you, is a bitch move. If you don't like the stress then simple, get rid of the things that cause the stress or solve them in a mannor which isn't impolite or immature. Yea i know, im talking about tibia where 90% of people act like faggots, dicks, and whores on internet but if you want to actually be taken seriously and respectivly, you need to do things correctly. You said it is a closed pre-beta, then next moment znote is posting sites (Still haven't checkd it out yet) and aswell as yelling at people for complaining? Oh be my guest for complaining about my "Flame" aka, real scenario events that happen DAILY in a work place, is tibia a work place? Not if your the one playing it, if your the "Owner" aka "Entrepneur" of the "Business" aka "Server" then yes, this is your work place, we are your customers, you have no workers union, and your profit is down right, terrible.

This part is for the people who will comment as "Bitch fuck yourself" or any other, rude, and crude responses. Your immature grow the fuck up and understand life instead of being a victim of it.

I'll play the server when its on an actual release which, at this rate-will take several months. Till then, cya. But ofcourse I'll take a peek every once and a while at forums:).

Edit:

I'd much rather see this server take several more months than a week, and still be bugged. Ingame experience is much like campaign for something like MW2, Halo, where at the end its just blowin shit up. The concept is great but its to RPG like, and not enough MMO.

Meh, will check tomorrow if its on, or well I will check later today as it is friday already here :p

@czin, it is private beta.. stefan released wrong version, and accounts arnt reset, please learn to read the forums before you say stuff. Thank you :)

And Sorry guys, Znote said ok ill change port in 10 mins brb, Now its 3 hours later and hes still afk. Im sorry guys i cant help that, thats him whos not doing it im just sitting here waiting... literally sitting waiting on him but hes not doing it, Im sorry guys nothing I can do about him not changing ports :S

Forsaken Grounds News

Last edited by a moderator:
Beta is Live!
Beta Is Now Up! If you are a tutor message me on msn (you know my msn if you are a tutor) and i will give you connection details
Edit: We have the custom client 100% in use too ;)

Back