• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Im sorry, I didn't mean for you to take it like "our accounts got reseted and all we get now is beta shit" but thats the way you took it. Im sorry that internets communication is about -90% effective as an actual conversation in RL which is about 50% effective... In other words, what i tried to say is that "Why do you make us lv 10's instead of lvls that we originally where, you want us to have to spend 2-3 days again to get lv 100 to even attempt the quests you have created and then close beta within 3-5 days?" Awesome wouldn't even consider it a beta cuz ammount of people actually playing won't be able to do 90% of the "new" stuff you added if it is as hard as you stated it is.

Its 3x normal exp rates so about 30x, the reason why is i want to test low to high level bugs, not just high lvls bugs, hence why 3x normal rates and 5x normal skills so this will take you barley anytime at all.

LOL! What for did you ask people to sign up for beta and wait for it, if after starting you say it is only for tutors?

the forum logo looks really ugly;/
but the rest looks cool :)
and yeah, is it only for tutors or what? ;o

I think that the tutors are supposed to supply the Testers with the client download link thingy, Atleast thats how I got on ;)

Well the only serious bug until now is the temple positon bug, i lost 2 lvl 60 chars trough this and i have to wait until it gets fixxed :s

it was city problem which was fixed, however i cant get into database atm since im just about to take the ferry home for thanksgiving but when im home ill adjust your chars position.
Tons of bugs were found and being fixed thank you everyone :D

Edit: Gone for thanksgiving!
As many of you know im gone for next 3 days for thanksgiving however ill be sure to login once a day to pass messages to tutors to pass to you! cya monday :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish you alot of fun for thanksgiving.

Oh wait... it means i have to wait 3 days be4 i get the chars? xD

If any of the beta testers havent got acces to the server yet Please write to me and i'll get u in

if u look on earlier posts it says that if ur 1 of the beta testers u should speak to Moist giraffe or any Tutor and u will be given the info.
*EDIT* check ur mail, ive sent u the info

the forum logo looks really ugly;/
but the rest looks cool :)
and yeah, is it only for tutors or what? ;o

hahahah, the Forum its 100% made by me, the logo its nice but we had a problem the real logo has been made in flash and the weight was 8Mb. so i made it simple and little.

Im working on a new one that gotta be great, flash, and lot of things!

BETA Testers please register on our official forums! :D

Forsaken Grounds Forums

hahahah, the Forum its 100% made by me, the logo its nice but we had a problem the real logo has been made in flash and the weight was 8Mb. so i made it simple and little.

Im working on a new one that gotta be great, flash, and lot of things!

BETA Testers please register on our official forums! :D

Forsaken Grounds Forums

Yeah the forum looks great. :)

Its 3x normal exp rates so about 30x, the reason why is i want to test low to high level bugs, not just high lvls bugs, hence why 3x normal rates and 5x normal skills so this will take you barley anytime at all.

so why does !serverinfo say 5x exp, 2x skill and 3x ml? :p

Great died to vampires and i cannot login due to temple position and lost all my crap givin from a lv 60. Woot... Didnt know 2 vampires can hit 300 physical dmg right at stairs yet a vampire bride, supposidly much harder creature cannot even hit 300's in a single blow. Amazing that the vampires havent been fixd when i said in last server "they are too strong". Lovely.

Back