• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Today we dedicated some time to balancing vocations:

Barbarian's exori gran has been more averaged out to hit a roughly same amount instead of small to huge amounts
Rangers have a new single target dps spell
Wizards exevo gran vis hur has been nerfed 20% but is still stronger than normal vis hur

I think custom clients are great, but I don't know why people avoid them when it's mandatory to have them in order to play.
This may not be the case on this server, however for myself in the past it has been that way several times...

Sorry what JDP? Yes the custom client is manditory as we use custom sprites

I was just saying that I like custom clients, but I have had problems with them by losing players because they try to avoid them.
Perhaps you can change the sources to only allow your client to log in in order to avoid that problem. :p

Players can only login via custom client. And thats how we keeping it, we have a solid community and population so we not worried :D

Great that you got rid of the abuser. However you still haven't tweaked the paladins yet.

Next week is also Halloween week, make sure to collect your pumpkins for prizes :)

Time to get a few explanations, aint here for an argument and will only answer to Moist answer so dont bother flaming me or w/e.

Ive been playing since the first day of the non beta launch and so far i've realized a ton of stuff:

1-Moist, how come everytime forgotten legends are hunting a boss or when they did forsaken tombs u were there?

2-From what I heard, some guys from forgotten legends already have t7 items.. Now tell me, where the hell do we get those? Hardest monster so far ONLY drops t6 so thats somewhat impossible.

3-Grim reaper bug (wich they dropped ice shards like hell) was fixed.. but how come you didnt did a rollback or delete every1 that abused it? That was such a messed up thing.. every1 and their mothers now have t6 set.

4-I've got told there was a bug related to Exori Snipe.. It was fixed but people still abused it. How come no actions were taken?

5-Of the 100 people online, I'd say 60% of them are x-logged at trainers.. When people start to realize the server is pretty much xlogged ppl at trainers wich afk all day long and a steady 20-30 players who play a little everyday then x-log again.. I believe things will change. Theres no action on the server.. No1 selling anything, no1 doing bosses, no1 doing anything. Just simple grinding and then x-log at trainers.

6-When will you open your god damn eyes and realize the vocations are REALLY unbalanced?
Paladins- They can heal people and themselves, do decent damage, tank and can survive alone.
Barbarians- Oh god.. massive damage output, can use every health potions and survive amazingly good.
Voodoos- Useless vocation tbh.. On higher lvls, the buffs dont matter as much.. They only got 2-3 good offensive spells, no utevo tap, no nothing.. Just a plain boring with no function vocation.
Wizards- Seem pretty good.. got spell that gives mana, can use pots, do sick damage...
Rangers- The vocation that I play.. Everything is so to the extreme! Being lvl 135 and having 820.. What's the idea behind that? Making us hunt werewolves forever or what? We cant survive anything a lvl 135 being any voc would normaly survive.. Hell, I cant even go blacksmith because his AOE spell will 1hit me. We can only use both regular mana and health potions.. Sure I have exura vita but how am i gonna use it? Knowing that each gives not more than 110 mana and exura vita is 160 mana healing 500s... Put 2 mages lvl 130 infront of a lvl 135 ranger and it'll be a complete joke. Exori snipe? Could be lowered or fixed somehow... Only 1 good ammunition wich is infernal bolts.. I cud go on but you get the point. UNFINISHED VOCATION.
I'd seriously work on vocations before wasting more time on useless stuff.

7- You said there would be lots of tiers.. Because of the bug, every1 has t6 set, especially at forgotten legends (wich i find a little odd tbh) so what is the point now? Keep lvling? Make new bosses, new gems, new quests.. Make interesting stuff. Everything at the server is pretty much useless. People wont waste time hunting blacksmith because it drops something they alrdy have. Fail.

8-Even though you think there isnt any botters.. If you open your eyes you can see a botter pretty often. People run like hell(dash), they heal fast as hell(to the point where it is impossible to be that fast), people fishing using bots, etc.

I'm starting to wonder if this server is worth my time.. and i can guarantee that soon people will also think the same.. I'm rarely mistaken at stuff like this.
I'd like an answer from either Moist or a staff member ASAP.

Thanks,
Arcar Zaturum.

/\
+1

Also many scripts are pretty fcked up, today I finished a hunt, had 10 earth shards, 5 water shards, 10cc, 450~ strong health potions, 30~ great health potions, 150 mana potions, 3 bps filled with bps ( for pots), I went to upgrade my pirate bp to green bp, boom, all my items disappeared, No warning at all, no sign that says anything, I just basically lost 40%~ of my things since I dont have money, just enough for hourly hunts... Bullcrap! -,- I just quit the ot now..

I know it's not that much but its pretty fucked up -.-

Back