• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
@Mr. Greyshade
Something wrong with you..
You like supporter's abusing? wow really..
You got a ot? i will never play it becaus i think your'e a abuser too.

what's your fucking point?
They abused, so what? You want them banned, so the server will only have a very few players left? Seems like both of you did it also.
You know that moist will do nothing about it either, since he's just fucking stupid.

We have never said that we want em banned. Were just defending ourself. Because the frisco is saying that we got bp with ice shards, while only 1 of them got full t6.

lol, i knew this ot would end up like this XD it allways does, has for past 3 times hes tryd to keep it up ;d they just become "Betas" then he "remakes" it, 1 week later "This ot will be up for a long time" AKA, 2 weeks tops?...

Its same old stuff. He changes the game so fast that people get what others cant. So when newer players come, they see what "great" things the "top" has, they try to get it, and cannot. Same shit, different day.

yo guys are..

MAD!

only cause i were smart and kept all my ice shards.

And yes, I do have full T6 except boots.

the feared forsaken one killed 4 times by 4 people...

beast2.png

feared?
lmfao dude, u can do that shit with 3 people easily.

I just offered prest to fight 4 of them VS me but he went *afk* suddenly haha

Last edited:
Wow dude fix the RPs bugged spell, some RP hitted me for 400 pvp with it.
And it takes like 20 mana?

Make it like max 150-200 pvp and raise its mana cost to 150~ and it shouldnt be hitting u when ur 6+ SQM away.

Last edited:
feared?
lmfao dude, u can do that shit with 3 people easily.

I just offered prest to fight 4 of them VS me but he went *afk* suddenly haha

I did go afk without reading ur last comment, then i came back and they called me to pwn u, which u died twice and cried for half an hour, and still crying right now

I did go afk without reading ur last comment, then i came back and they called me to pwn u, which u died twice and cried for half an hour, and still crying right now

Im not whining i said u cud never get me down without that RP hitting over 400 on me each turn from distance.

WHY hasn't this been closed yet. It's just become a massive fucking spam thread, of people crying over eachother.

Bob: Hey man what happens to kids that play videogames all day?
Joe: They get a lot of testosterone build up and get pissed off
Bob: Oh so thats why videogames online never really work out in the long run?
Joe: Yea basically, rampaging testosterone lil boys :/
Bob: =/

Gm remove the afk system, cause i had been traped in 2 hours and u are never online, who the fuck does a trap comand??

Back