• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
i hope the bonus is small and you are able to learn the material thru ingame, like reading historical documents or something.

but still the question remains that i asked, will this one be up after the release of the newer one? xp

Theres 380 quests that give orbs which use used to leave spell branchs (read thread if you dunno about these yet) so basilcy theres 380, but 12 of those are sidequests from forsakengrounds, so its not really a benefit just 12 extra quests you can do with the knowledge (or ask someone).

And no forsakengrounds will be going down for MoonLight Online.

Forsaken Grounds was beast BUT had a shitty community. Hope Moonlight is better

So wait... Is Forsaken still running? I know it's offline right now, but will it be going back up?

Seems extremely untrustworthy, loot at the visitor comments on both his profile, and on Realsofts profile, enjoy. Don't fucking threaten me again.

Who are you? ive never threatened you :p Only realsoft for scamming my money, and i have many people who can witness that.

MoonLight will be using this dedicated ^.- Moonlight is basicly forsakengrounds but no tps, huge rpg map, 10x the quests, way more to do, more balanced etc.