• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
They added item hotkeys in 7.8. But I think there are some major changes since then so its probably better to say 8.x+ or something :p

Uhm LoLaye and Realsoft are respected members?
o_o
I class Cykotitan and Stian as respected members of Otland.

No offence to LoLaye and Realsoft, though..

Uhm LoLaye and Realsoft are respected members?
o_o
I class Cykotitan and Stian as respected members of Otland.

No offence to LoLaye and Realsoft, though..

Everyone insults realsoft lolz and lolaye deserves no respect np

original pokemon is rox. ;(

but... will this ot still be up after your next ot you are releasing moist? imho this ot would probably stay cuz people kinda feel "dedicated" to it, or something.. i dunno. xD

i told people on forsakengrounds about it, everyone is stoked for the new server since itll be partly like forsakengrounds but more unique and more rpg and WAY more stuff to do so people are stoked for it, so there fine with forsakengrounds going down, plus theres many side quests in MoonLight Online that will require some knowledge of forsakengrounds so those side quests (100% optional) will be a bonus ^^