• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
And a very nicely done 3 man group!
35a5dfm.png

Sweddy please dont be mad cause i wouldnt use all your suggestions... and you keep telling me this 60-92 not sure who your even talking about, You complain all the time cause people passing you in levels well its cause they hunt while you sit in depot. And it wasnt fun for you 60+ cause no one wanted you in group for the plagued one, who is for 60-100`s

I see a 92 on highscores probs hunting werewolves, good exp, and i dont know anyone on my server in rl, my friends dont play tibia only HoN sucks but i deal with it

wasn`t time minutes dam your stupid, i cant handle this, i dont even know the player but they didnt do in 10 mins i saw them hunting werewolves for 2 hours

Thanks guldlock ;) i talked to Sweddy, its not corrupt he just went hardcore for 2 hours

I`m currently putting together a forum with leveling and game guides. Will help alot of players i think

Has it been lagging for anyone else? I've gotten consistent lag all day, been unable to really do anything but train, lol. I'm from the USA, maybe thats why, for some reason I thought this was hosted in USA not Sweden o.o

Tristan serer is hosted in sweden by Jocce, he has NO LAG internet to Canada and US but today hes having some problems with provider he said so might lag today and possibly tomorrow but yesturday had 44 on No lag, just problem today ;)

Back