• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
please remove stamina,

I'm sick so I will be able to play on monday almost all day, but I created my char this morning and now im on orange stamina, from 3750 of bats to 2750, wasting my time having to kill like 50~100 extra more to get my lvl ...

MG, could u explain me 100 aols and softs/g axe/yalahari, please?

L9i2S.png

It was an aol creation bug we had before the patch... ill be sure to remove that from his character right now.

Edit: it was removed, thankyou

Nope i was watching her level alot yesturday, she played like 16 hours haha. No joke. I couldnt believe it, She hunted alot of undead dragons with shawnty? or another high level barbarian or paladin cant remember. Also alot of werewolves and plaguesmiths

she AOE'd down the big werewolf spawn for hours on end, trying to get 50 werewolf furs for the druid outfit addon. Luna didnt cheat, i got 92>100 at the same spawn on my barb in under 40 mins

WOW I JUST DID THE BIGGEST FAIL EVER!

I was at werewolfes lvl 56, came down a stair and there were 2, i used utito rage and they both hit me, instant death, all at the same second ROFLMAO

Back