• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Narkia - Realmap 8.42 (Dedicated Server) [231h uptime, 612 players online]

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) 2 pics from the server .)

ws8doj.jpg

2uellxe.jpg

19:35 Uptime: 128 hours and 37 minutes.
Proves that it's stable. 600 players

a BUG!!!
Bug.jpg

Demona:
Demona.jpg

Demon Oak..
12hours.jpg

Me and my friend is hunting Juggernaut!
1203.jpg

Im hiding for the Hustlerz!
Whereami.jpg

Golden Legs For my Friend:
DemonBlock.jpg

Level 168 + Pking:
Level169.jpg

Demon Oak:
DemonOak2.jpg

Narkia Support:
Support.jpg

Last edited:
Resets has to be done manually. Please just contact a game master in-game through the report function.

Name: Krystian
Language(s): Polish/English and Russian.
Comment: I am playing tibia about 4 years. I am very active, and people like me :) I want to have a gamemaster because I like to help people. I never don't give free items to people! NEVER! I was Gamemaster in a few OTservers. My english is good. You can trust me! I have an microphone, and ventrilo/teamspeak2/skype if You want. I was an tutor in ELOTH OTS and ots.net.pl. If You have any problems with somethink, I can give You advice :) If You are looking an experienced GM - PM me.

Activity
: 5-12 hours a day. (I am in computer somethink about that..)

I think it's all. PM me if You have any questions.

See You in tibia :D Or in otland if You want xD

Last edited:
Name: Krystian
Language(s): Polish/English and Russian.
Comment: I am playing tibia about 4 years. I am very active, and people like me :) I want to have a gamemaster because I like to help people. I never don't give free items to people! NEVER! I was Gamemaster in a few OTservers. My english is good. You can trust me! I have an microphone, and ventrilo/teamspeak2/skype if You want. I was an tutor in ELOTH OTS and ots.net.pl. If You have any problems with somethink, I can give You advice :) If You are looking an experienced GM - PM me.

Activity
: 5-12 hours a day. (I am in computer somethink about that..)

I think it's all. PM me if You have any questions.

See You in tibia :D Or in otland if You want xD

Applications goes into the Jobs section.

22 Jun 2009 - First player to level 300
We would like to congrats Thunder Blocker for being the first player to level 300. It's a long and hard way due to a lot of wars going on at this moment. Thunder Blocker will be rewarded Dragon Scale Legs.
Hope everyone on Narkia enjoy their stay!
Posted by Narkia Crew

Im level 170 with no deaths...
Narkia - Characters search for star ;)

Ingame pictures here soon:

here is something i dunno if its a bug but u can spam utani hur as many you times want and it doesnt remove your mana or increases your magic lvl :( lucky knights :p

Congratulations on putting your server up after a long period of hard work. This server looks ike it would be very successful. I'm glad you take the players opinions on updates, and not just go ahead and do them. I would suggest to get working on the website because its the first thing that a new player looks at, maybe it would give a better impression to get more players. I recently quit tibia for about 4 months, because I've been pre-occupied with school and such, and this server makes me want to play tibia once more. I'm joining the server under the name "Apollo". Anybody can msg me in need of help, and if any OTLand members are making a team please msg me i'll gladly help out.

Great server, Good job, Keep up the good work!

Cheers,

Apollo/Xine

600+ people? :eek: sounds like a low populated world irl tibia xD

No way, have to pay for premmy, what a joke.

Yeah I wonder where they got that from ^.-

Btw, checked atm and its 400 players online which is what some tibia servers have today and I bet alot of people pay for those servers, why wouldnt some people pay for this one?

Good point hellrage, and I wouldn't mind donating to the server.

Many Bugs like :
- Demon Oak Quest never works if some1 die and people have to wait like 1 week to make "maybe" the quest.
- Bug Tracker doesnt work
- Narkia Supporters never online
- Many Noob chars are used in battles
- red skull system not working so people can make 100 frags without any problems

//Fix it...

Many Bugs like :
- Demon Oak Quest never works if some1 die and people have to wait like 1 week to make "maybe" the quest.
- Bug Tracker doesnt work
- Narkia Supporters never online
- Many Noob chars are used in battles
- red skull system not working so people can make 100 frags without any problems

//Fix it...

Agree..

Make pvp for lvl 0 and add red skull and bann because noob chars are annoying.. and since there arent any active GM's Report function wont help..

Status
Not open for further replies.