• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] RookWar By Eldin [9.31]

Well, i was just sharing my opinion. But, there are better ots than this one. Atleast in other ots, owners listen to their players, and not like here, where the ot is run by a 13 year old who doesnt listen to the community.

Edit: Double hit-killing level 15 players was the best fun of this ot!

Well, i was just sharing my opinion. But, there are better ots than this one. Atleast in other ots, owners listen to their players, and not like here, where the ot is run by a 13 year old who doesnt listen to the community.

Your opinion stinks. ^.^ Who cares about your opinion when you cant even read our messages? You quit because of an update which will be further adjusted after we get to test it out. Thats just stupid.

Last edited:
Put all my money in depot. Hope my house is still there in a couple of weeks (20). The server seems pretty dead right now.

Answers:

well, if your not gonna change the portals, and if your not gonna make it the way it used to be, then you can kiss my ass goodbye. The guild explict was right, there are plenty of better ots, where the owner actually LISTENS to the players.

Almost every Update at RookWar (Except Bugs & Errors) was Requests from Players, just wanted to note that if you would like to know.
I would never keep a server online where the only fun would be to double hit new players because you can't play, I rather close it.

The problem with people is that they expect the vocations to hit the same. Knights aren't designed to hit as well as other vocations. GET OVER IT PEOPLE. Knights have more capacity and hp. They can hunt things such as black knights unlike mages. Knights do not need to hit as well as the other vocations.

True pwner123, here is my oppinion about it at Damage:
A Knight Takes Avarage 100 dmg when...
a Paladin Takes Avarage 150 dmg when...
Mages Takes Avarage 200 dmg.
(If everyone stands around the same level and "equal in skills")

If I want it to be the same, I would make a server with one vocation that is a knight, paladin AND mage in the same. Got every spell and such to take the same damage. :)

Reset the server!

I will if every single player stops playing, or I simply start my next project, got 14 other server ideas.

You can ofcourse find way better OTs then this one, its a small idea and some enjoyed it. Im happy with that.
The most bugs seems to be found as well as requests and nice ideas for updates so I can release it for downloads soon.
Nothing more to say, your simply to stupid. Good luck and enjoy other OTs! :)

Put all my money in depot. Hope my house is still there in a couple of weeks (20). The server seems pretty dead right now.

Seems so, and I think I know one of the reasons...
The server was made to keep players between level 30-50 and to play it that way, thats exactly what it turned out to. The most players reached those levels, had some wars and made almost everything with the mounts, addons and quests. When their is nothing more to do, people quit, my dream goal at this server was 50, we got 32 and Im happy with that. A server like this would probably not handle 100+ players in the way I made it, would require 1000x exp and skills to only fight. Im not that massive high exp person, so sorry. :)

-------

I will keep working on bugs and fixes, but it all depends on players. No players means less updates and I will simply finish a few things to state the server as "Complete" and give it out. Would ofcourse host it aslong as people would like to play. If the server "dies", then I'll probably get on with my next project, got 14 more to finish. This was Step One that I had to try. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

I'm interested, what other projects do you have planned? I really enjoyed this OT, but it degenerated towards the end (not blaming just the updates, but the people playing also).

if Eldin didn't care all he'd post was "Bump"

Just annoying how wanna-be-heros/experts
think about a long now finished and excellent project.
ofc not all things can be best decisicons so they test something new out...
This guy developed this ot project since a long time so dont blame him and rather start blaming you for posting such *****

Kind Regards,
Damon

I'd really love if you gave me this source eldin. It's a fantastic source, and I'd be able to continue to add some cool things. I'd leave credits to you ofc, but I have some epic ideas that I could do myself for it :) Personally, Iwish I could host a low exp PVP-E real map, but it's unlike that this will ever happen as my computer sucks too bad and server4you is quite expensive. Do you perhaps know of any trustworthy hosters? I'll give the hoster 100% of donations as I don't want to make any money off of it.

I'm Immortality btw

Last edited:
Thank You guys for some supporting replys.

I will release this for people to download no matter what, however, it will be the same server but with the 9.1 client.

As I got many server ideas, Iv'e decided to start finish one at a time.
RookWar was the first to get chosen and Im happy with the so far 32 player record on hit. The server has gained alot of important improvements during the online time and I Thank You all for that! Without that online time and nice player comments, it would be real buggy at a release. So Thanks again!

For they who play or are about to start, don't take this wrong. I will never shut down a server as long as you still enjoy it!
More updates and fixes will come once I have time. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Upcoming - VIP Area!?

Upcoming - Experienced Area:
The Area now called "VIP Area" will be changed to "Experienced Area",
every player from level 25 and above will be probably be able to acces that area.
It will be in an Update on Saturday or Sunday with other Fixes and Updates aswell!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Upcoming - Experienced Area:
The Area now called "VIP Area" will be changed to "Experienced Area",
every player from level 25 and above will be probably be able to acces that area.
It will be in an Update on Saturday or Sunday with other Fixes and Updates aswell!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.
make it higher, everyone can get 25 easely, it should be something special, and theres a 25 area? the normal tutorial thing

Higher? I will consider that.

The 25 Area to the South is for "Events", Harder Raids and Such. :)

/Eldin

kuk is no longer saintz

Aka Rambo Kuk Saintz is no longer or not assadmited botting.jpgosiated with saintz anymore because he/she continues to power abuse and betray guild members

you mean u will continue now eldin world project also :D
nice, gl and thanksfor bringing this ot up :D