• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] RookWar By Eldin [9.31]

The Update should come now in a few mins.
Thanks everyone for the notes.

22:41 Keilast has been unbanned.

/Eldin

Can't wait!

Hehehe...
HEHE... HE

ha...
haha!

HAAAH
HAHAHA
WAHAHAHAHA
MUHAHAHA!
WAAAHAHAHA

waooo, way too excited

Edit: I have no vocation. LMAO!
Any ways to fix this?

Nevermind.

Who the ffff is that pathetic person named Immortality?
Amagad, hes a douche.

Last edited:
Can't wait!

Hehehe...
HEHE... HE

ha...
haha!

HAAAH
HAHAHA
WAHAHAHAHA
MUHAHAHA!
WAAAHAHAHA

waooo, way too excited

Edit: I have no vocation. LMAO!
Any ways to fix this?

fixed. :p

RookWar Fixes!

Here we go!

Code:
NEW CHANGES/FIXES FOR ROOKWAR 9.31
-Knight Improvement: Exura Ico can now be used at level 10.
-Knight, Paladin and Sorcerer Improvement: Exevo Pan now works for every Vocation.
-Knights and Paladin Improvement: Skill Rate 12 instead of 10.
-Knight Improvement: The Elemental Weapons are now abit cheaper to buy.
-Knight and Paladin Improvement: Monks has been added to test a Trainer possibility.
-Knight and Paladin Improvement: Critical Hit Chance raised from 5% to 10% Chance.
-Knights and Paladins will now hit faster with Promotion, specialy Knights.
-Experience Stages will now keep 2x until lvl 100.
-Sudden Deaths now takes lower dmg, atleast as a test for balancing.
-Sudden Deaths now costs the double.
-Exuras HP gain has been reduced.
-You can now sell more items in the shop.
-Added Mail-Boxes around the Map so you easily can send your loot back home.
-Raids Chance Reduced.
-Frags will now go away after 1 minute until the frag issue has been fixed.
-Lower loot rate on Demons.
-Added more Hunters and Giant Spiders.
-Warlocks has been made abit better.
-Added some teleports to get out of the temple.
-You can now get Slingshots easier in Hunters.
-House rent will be payed daily.
-The Second Wizard Addon fixed.
-Removed PvP-E for now.
-PvP Protection lvl increased to 25 as a test.
-The Stair Jumping has been fixed and you will get delayed when jumping up and down.
-The Oracle NPC has been "Text Edited".
-Monster fixes.
-Map fixes.

Please note that those new vocation balances can be changed again at any time.
Don't just come with "It sucks", just say what was good, bad, could be fixed better and why.

The Promotion NPC made one person to none-vocation and therefor I removed it. Should work again tomorrow or very soon.

Code:
Priority for the Next Update:
-The VIP Area, you will be able to acces it in some way.
-Soft Boots Quest. (Real Rookgaard Spike Sword Quest).

Im also thinking of adding things for higher level players, like Quests for 50+ and such, we'll see!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

i got a question? where is the fucking oracle? i try to buy promotion and some people tell me i need buy it at oracle but, when i ask about for oracle tell me is in the same place as tibia rl. so i going there, and guess what? there is nothing... i just want to fix that. btw nice ot, really one of the best i've played in a while... 30 right now sorcerer cuase i cant buy promotion XP

The answer can actually be found one post above yours.

But here we go again:
The Promotion NPC made one person to none-vocation and therefor I removed it. Should work again tomorrow or very soon.

Thank You for the comment! :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

I just have to say, a good ot turned horrible! I really enjoyed playing this ot, but after your latest update, the gameplay sucks! You raised the sds prices, making them enormously expensive! and a level 30 doesnt have much mana to make them, which means it takes over 1 hour to just make 50 of them. You also reduced the sd damage and increased pvp level to 25! I especially hate the fact that YOU made the pvp limit to 25! i cant pk people below level 25 like i used to! And rent payed daily? how will the players get the gold to pay for the rent! and i would hate it if you made a vip area. Why? because first of all, its a war server. And it would create an unfair balance between donor and non donors. The donor will own the server, while the non donors wont have any fair chance. And trainers would ruin the games feeling too. Anyways, since i quit after your "not-needed" update, i want to tell you that i did enjoy your server. It only sucks know, where sorcerers cant pk a single damn person!

Your unhappy player,
Wrath

Honestly... this update wasn't neccesary.
Edit: The only neccesary part would be making knights a tiny bit stronger, not nerfing everything else and adding "high-rate" server content to this low-rate server.

I just have to say, a good ot turned horrible! I really enjoyed playing this ot, but after your latest update, the gameplay sucks! You raised the sds prices, making them enormously expensive! and a level 30 doesnt have much mana to make them, which means it takes over 1 hour to just make 50 of them. You also reduced the sd damage and increased pvp level to 25! I especially hate the fact that YOU made the pvp limit to 25! i cant pk people below level 25 like i used to! And rent payed daily? how will the players get the gold to pay for the rent! and i would hate it if you made a vip area. Why? because first of all, its a war server. And it would create an unfair balance between donor and non donors. The donor will own the server, while the non donors wont have any fair chance. And trainers would ruin the games feeling too. Anyways, since i quit after your "not-needed" update, i want to tell you that i did enjoy your server. It only sucks know, where sorcerers cant pk a single damn person!

Your unhappy player,
Wrath

About the Sudden Death Runes - Alot of people wanted me to raise the rune prices and also said "What should I do with all my money?" The point with SDs from the beginning was to afford them for more special cases, but money on the server seems to gained easily so thats why I raised them abit. Almost everyone said that Paladins and mostly Knights sucked and wanted me to raise their damage aswell as the fact the Sudden Deaths was to powerfull. (Mostly Mages said that...) Thats the only reason I lowered it, but I might have done it to much, I don't know. However, I am still open to change things again as well as changing things back, and I wrote that. How come I get those "I quit" messages? I made the things as you all wanted it. Don't blame me, tell me what could be made better and you will see it in max a few days.

PvP Limit - As the most level 15 players got killed the second they reached level 15, and again once they reached it again, they quit. Level 40-50s was killing them, and I don't realise how that even could be fun, we all like different servers. For the fact, its half part RPG and half part War server, atleast as the basic idea.

VIP/Donations - This area will be added with Donations or as a Free Quest, it will not be filled with great hunting grounds, basicly more so you have other spawns. So NO, it wont make the Donators OP over a day. A Donation for that island will cost 1 Euro if we even decide to use Donations. And as I said SEVERAL TIMES before: -I would never add Super Items and Cheat Items for Donations, the best Items can always be found IN-GAME. -I am not trying to earn money on the server and never will, I will however need money for a server place if you want to see the server online for a long time as I have alot of projects in mind. I am doing this for fun and wont use my private cash for it. I will give it out for free to download soon.

Sorcerers Can't Pk now: (?) - Is that really a fact from my update or are you basing it from the fact that you can't one to double hit kill a lvl 15-20 person with your SDs anymore?

Houses - Everyone is atleast telling me that they want houses and got to much money. So I combined those facts, a daily rent would make it possible for the most active players to own houses and loose them if they decide to quit. Sounds fair to me, but A-G-A-I-N, I am open for suggestion.

Honestly... this update wasn't neccesary.
Edit: The only neccesary part would be making knights a tiny bit stronger, not nerfing everything else and adding "high-rate" server content to this low-rate server.

Again, I fixed the things that people complained about and requested themselves.

------

I just have to say that I am trying to fix everything that you all request, and you actually requested all of the updates I made.
I did also write that I am open to change back anything that might have been un-balanced in some other way, but people can't still take it.

So, what should be changed to balance stuff again? When the SDs was better, Knights also wanted more Damage, should I make it "Balanced" by giving everyone a chance to kill anyone with 1-4 hits whatever Vocation you are? Because that is what the other suggestions I got that and chosed to ignore.

I did however learn a lession this time. Never fight to make the updates or requested things fast. Make them when you have time. Takes alot of time from my side.

Kind and quite Sad Regards,
Eldin.

Well, make sds do the same damage as before. Raise knights damage, but dont nerf the sds damage. Just bring back the sds damage just as it was before the update. And i did double hit-kill level 15 players, but now because of the update, i cant pk them, and it took me over 10 sds to bring red health a level 25, but i couldnt even pk that person because he ran away. Also, make the pvp level 15. And thank you for reading my complaints ;)

edit: bring back things like they were before the update, just increase pallys and knights damage. Also, remove the portals because it doesnt fit in with the low level theme. And traveling between temple and paladin shop isn't that hard. And the portals make it hard for us pkers to pk people, because they can easily run away by going into those portals. And the portals are not needed. People just need to learn to walk with their char.

Heres my char :)
oisGJ.png

how did you get demon armor, demon helmet, nightmare shield, softs and that axe?

Well, make sds do the same damage as before. Raise knights damage, but dont nerf the sds damage. Just bring back the sds damage just as it was before the update. And i did double hit-kill level 15 players, but now because of the update, i cant pk them, and it took me over 10 sds to bring red health a level 25, but i couldnt even pk that person because he ran away. Also, make the pvp level 15. And thank you for reading my complaints ;)

edit: bring back things like they were before the update, just increase pallys and knights damage. Also, remove the portals because it doesnt fit in with the low level theme. And traveling between temple and paladin shop isn't that hard. And the portals make it hard for us pkers to pk people, because they can easily run away by going into those portals. And the portals are not needed. People just need to learn to walk with their char.

I will take a look at both Knights DMG right now aswell as the SDs.
The Temple Teleports is a way to get people out from the temple when people like you are standing there waiting to easily kill them, so I would never change that back for that reason as it was implented to prevent that.
If new lvl 15-25 players want the Player Killer limit to be 15, then I'll make it 15 again, or if they start to abuse it in some way.
You couldn't kill a lvl 25 in a few SDs with your 30 Sorcerer? Maybe because he healed? If he didn't heal and you had to use 10 SDs, then I agree.

I will consider the most things, but update was actually to prevent exactly the things you just told me about.

Secret Mission u can find :)

Hah, really, did you fake it or is it one of those "look like" cheats?

/Eldin

well, if your not gonna change the portals, and if your not gonna make it the way it used to be, then you can kiss my ass goodbye. The guild explict was right, there are plenty of better ots, where the owner actually LISTENS to the players.

About the Sudden Death Runes - Alot of people wanted me to raise the rune prices and also said "What should I do with all my money?" The point with SDs from the beginning was to afford them for more special cases, but money on the server seems to gained easily so thats why I raised them abit. Almost everyone said that Paladins and mostly Knights sucked and wanted me to raise their damage aswell as the fact the Sudden Deaths was to powerfull. (Mostly Mages said that...) Thats the only reason I lowered it, but I might have done it to much, I don't know. However, I am still open to change things again as well as changing things back, and I wrote that. How come I get those "I quit" messages? I made the things as you all wanted it. Don't blame me, tell me what could be made better and you will see it in max a few days.

PvP Limit - As the most level 15 players got killed the second they reached level 15, and again once they reached it again, they quit. Level 40-50s was killing them, and I don't realise how that even could be fun, we all like different servers. For the fact, its half part RPG and half part War server, atleast as the basic idea.

VIP/Donations - This area will be added with Donations or as a Free Quest, it will not be filled with great hunting grounds, basicly more so you have other spawns. So NO, it wont make the Donators OP over a day. A Donation for that island will cost 1 Euro if we even decide to use Donations. And as I said SEVERAL TIMES before: -I would never add Super Items and Cheat Items for Donations, the best Items can always be found IN-GAME. -I am not trying to earn money on the server and never will, I will however need money for a server place if you want to see the server online for a long time as I have alot of projects in mind. I am doing this for fun and wont use my private cash for it. I will give it out for free to download soon.

Sorcerers Can't Pk now: (?) - Is that really a fact from my update or are you basing it from the fact that you can't one to double hit kill a lvl 15-20 person with your SDs anymore?

Houses - Everyone is atleast telling me that they want houses and got to much money. So I combined those facts, a daily rent would make it possible for the most active players to own houses and loose them if they decide to quit. Sounds fair to me, but A-G-A-I-N, I am open for suggestion.

Again, I fixed the things that people complained about and requested themselves.

------

I just have to say that I am trying to fix everything that you all request, and you actually requested all of the updates I made.
I did also write that I am open to change back anything that might have been un-balanced in some other way, but people can't still take it.

So, what should be changed to balance stuff again? When the SDs was better, Knights also wanted more Damage, should I make it "Balanced" by giving everyone a chance to kill anyone with 1-4 hits whatever Vocation you are? Because that is what the other suggestions I got that and chosed to ignore.

I did however learn a lession this time. Never fight to make the updates or requested things fast. Make them when you have time. Takes alot of time from my side.

Kind and quite Sad Regards,
Eldin.

The problem with people is that they expect the vocations to hit the same. Knights aren't designed to hit as well as other vocations. GET OVER IT PEOPLE. Knights have more capacity and hp. They can hunt things such as black knights unlike mages. Knights do not need to hit as well as the other vocations.

well, if your not gonna change the portals, and if your not gonna make it the way it used to be, then you can kiss my ass goodbye. The guild explict was right, there are plenty of better ots, where the owner actually LISTENS to the players.

Why do you want to double hit level 15 players?
I could kill you with a stick!
Not.
But I'd try!

Stop whining! Go, kiss ass, goodbye!