• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] RookWar By Eldin [9.31]

The character Executioner is disabled and his IP should be bannished. (not 100% sure tho).
Sad that he was cheating I thought he was cool. :(

Server got new record, 22 players online! :D

Keep it up the good work Eldin & Znote!

Thanks. :) Keep joining this ot guys :D Its just getting more and more epic. :D

Oh my god nice :O :D
Demon and WL? :D

And your EQ :O :D

Keep it up!
We are working on updates as fast as we can xD

/Eldin

Hsj9i.png

worth everything!

The character Executioner is disabled and his IP should be bannished. (not 100% sure tho).
Sad that he was cheating I thought he was cool. :(

Server got new record, 22 players online! :D

Why am I banned? I haven't botted once I hunt Necromancers most of the time rofl. I wasn't even online at all today when the ban happened.

Eya ;)

So i went for a RS after killing a few Hunted guys.. Now to the thing, So Helsvensk Sawzer Botted, i went down and killed him with Eli, he also confirmed he were botting :)!

He after this also confirmed, he used an Alarm on his Bot to warn him we blocked him and killed him :).. probably in the logs right after this.. ^^

I killed him again and got banned :/ well if u want be banned for killing a botter idc, :) im glad i helpt the server atleast ^^

Also Svarta Tomten also got banned once again, same reason as me killing him ^^

Edit: I took this screenshot just before i got banned, so i never got it when he said he had the Alarm on the bot ^^

Nice with the Addon thing!

The "Ban for Killing 9 Players" when you should get a Red Skull issue is having a top priority.
Botting is ofcourse not allowed and I will unban you guys directly.

Lucky, are you Executioner?
I have several proof that Executioner botted, the question is, are you Skykes aswell? :)

Edit 22.11 00:57:

Code:
NEW CHANGES/FIXES FOR ROOKWAR 9.31
-Welcome Knatte as a new GameMaster!
-Raids now fully working!
-Blue Robe Quests REALLY fixed now!
-Experience has been raised with 1x at all Stages.
-Added Fishing Rod in the General Store.
-Summoner Addon NPC part 2 should work fine now.
-Raised Brown Piece of Cloths loot rate in Ghouls.
-Spell fixes at some damage and casting cost.
-Slingshots to get the Bear Mount does now have a higher drop rate from Hunters.
-Added a few Vampires at a place.
-Other small NPC fixes.
-Some Monster fixes.
-Map Bugs fixes.

The Vocations Reg are working fine. Mages will get 20 Mana at the Time a Knight gets 10, so no, its nothing wrong with it.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm Eldin, I'm the one who sent you the proof of Executioner botting. Why would I do that if we are the same person? I still have a screen shot on my computer of me following him on Skykes and you can clearly se--..... hang on why do I feel like I am defending myself here, it's completely absurd.

Erm Eldin, I'm the one who sent you the proof of Executioner botting. Why would I do that if we are the same person? I still have a screen shot on my computer of me following him on Skykes and you can clearly se--..... hang on why do I feel like I am defending myself here, it's completely absurd.

You have no proof of me botting. Clearly a level 42 mage can kill a 30 knight lol. I simply let you follow me so you would waste a frag and get yourself banned. The fact that I am banned is absurd. Eldin needs to get his shit together.

Nice with the Addon thing!

The "Ban for Killing 9 Players" when you should get a Red Skull issue is having a top priority.
Botting is ofcourse not allowed and I will unban you guys directly.

Lucky, are you Executioner?
I have several proof that Executioner botted, the question is, are you Skykes aswell? :)

Edit 22.11 00:57:

Code:
NEW CHANGES/FIXES FOR ROOKWAR 9.31
-Welcome Knatte as a new GameMaster!
-Raids now fully working!
-Blue Robe Quests REALLY fixed now!
-Experience has been raised with 1x at all Stages.
-Added Fishing Rod in the General Store.
-Summoner Addon NPC part 2 should work fine now.
-Raised Brown Piece of Cloths loot rate in Ghouls.
-Spell fixes at some damage and casting cost.
-Slingshots to get the Bear Mount does now have a higher drop rate from Hunters.
-Added a few Vampires at a place.
-Other small NPC fixes.
-Some Monster fixes.
-Map Bugs fixes.

The Vocations Reg are working fine. Mages will get 20 Mana at the Time a Knight gets 10, so no, its nothing wrong with it.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Yes, I am Executioner. There is no proof as I never used a bot. There is no bot for 9.31 rofl. Tibiabot isn't updated. And, I will tell you I'm not Skykes. I am telling the truth lol. Run an ip check. That bastard always killed me while I was training in rots rofl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres bots out there for 9.31. Ive witnessed you botting myself more than once just a fyi.

But, this server is terrific, one of the best ive ever played. Everyone needs to come check it out. You can msg me ingame also if you need help getting started.

Signed,
Fearmie

Eldin... can you change it so you can pick your own acc number?.. I got lvl 20 and I logged off my account and I have no idea what my account number is....

Yes, I am Executioner. There is no proof as I never used a bot. There is no bot for 9.31 rofl. Tibiabot isn't updated. And, I will tell you I'm not Skykes. I am telling the truth lol. Run an ip check. That bastard always killed me while I was training in rots rofl.

There is no Bot for 9.31 ? right.. i guess Neobot/tibiang willm lose alot of customers now.. :(

I am really sorry for my comment about you and Executioner Skykes, shouldn't have posted when I was that tired. :) Again, Im sorry.

You have no proof of me botting. Clearly a level 42 mage can kill a 30 knight lol. I simply let you follow me so you would waste a frag and get yourself banned. The fact that I am banned is absurd. Eldin needs to get his shit together.

I think the facts are quite real when basicly everyone that plays says the character Executioner is botting and sends me screenshots. However, I haven't seen it myself but their is no reason for them to accuse you for botting when they rather want to have an easy kill? But I am open for discussion if you really insist that your not botting, I don't want anyone to be threated wrong.

Eldin... can you change it so you can pick your own acc number?.. I got lvl 20 and I logged off my account and I have no idea what my account number is....

Information about that can be found at the third news on the website.

The thousand and thousands of rats, EVERYWHERE, are really bugging me.

Added Raids again, they won't happen as much anymore. A tip, GFBs ^^

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Eldin my account is still banned :/.. u never unbanned me ^^ < Tzunamii

For everyone who still plays, or will play, im giving my account away! ^^ Just send me an PM

cba when lvl 30+ MS/ED/RP can solo Demons with stairjump, since stairjump dont got any GC..

Still awesome server, but nah ty, not when they can solo and farm best gear ingame in 1 hour :> while EKs suck balls, not even close to the dmg they do :a

For everyone who starts just make an ED/MS. u will just reroll it later anyways if u pick RP/EK in beginning, totally useless Vocs ^^