• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Thanatos Custom Professional Server. ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great start to the server ^_^
@Collz
It's funny that you say that, when you're actually suffernig the same problems that we are.
There's no need for jealousy.

This does not depend on us, there's nothing me and Narzerus can do from here...
We just need to wait a little bit

Thanks for the update
Isra and I will be waiting patiently to get back ingame to do some quests!

@Collz
It's funny that you say that, when you're actually suffernig the same problems that we are.
There's no need for jealousy.

This does not depend on us, there's nothing me and Narzerus can do from here...
We just need to wait a little bit
My server didn't shut down due to server failure, it was shut down due to the dedicated server running out. I actually found another hoster, already. I'm not jealous, far from it actually.

Can I be the first quest you do?
Oh sheet why iBlue banished? Mega taffy rage?

menz I couldn't help miself...nub + program needed = h4x*binder

Ey u Tala, lrn2vpn

I recommend you to do easy quest or just train, right now servers seems unstable. We will speak with Znote when he's up again.

Server UP again people. Patience please, of course we're sorry for the issues

Will someone please tell me if this server is play-able without the custom client...? It won't work for me and that's all I wanna know o.o

It is playable untill you see any edited sprite ( wich will hapen) and you crash...
You CAN fix the loader, there's a lot of people who fixed it allready, sometimes reinstalling it works

Will someone please tell me if this server is play-able without the custom client...? It won't work for me and that's all I wanna know o.o

Please tell me more about it. What problem do you have with the loader/client ? Also, it'll be very useful for us to help you, if you post what OS you're using, and if it is x86 or x64.

Please tell me more about it. What problem do you have with the loader/client ? Also, it'll be very useful for us to help you, if you post what OS you're using, and if it is x86 or x64.

Wouldn't it be x64 or x32? And you updated the client to fix x64 support without the patcher right?

Wouldn't it be x64 or x32? And you updated the client to fix x64 support without the patcher right?

Yes. x86 is also x32 :p But, anyway.. I want to make sure. As far as I know, the loader and the client are running very well in almost all computers. That's why I want to know more about the problem he has, so I can fix it, if theres any error.

We will have the server up again tomorrow, and will speak to our hoster to find the cause of the downtimes. Sorry everyone!

Cheeers

The only time I can play, the server is offline, thank you

We was never under a ddos attack.

Network downtimes are pretty common around new year since like a million dudes wanna send text messages to everybody saying happy new year etc. So some unstability is to fear. However this wont be a problem later on.

The web is running fine now as I write. But the OT has either crashed or was shut down manually. I dont know why.

edit: confirmed.
Code:
[Error - MoveEvents Interface]
data/movements/scripts/map/lol.lua:onStepIn
Description:
(luaDoPlayerSendTextMessage) Player not found
Dolaz has logged in.
[B]Segmentation fault[/B]
Linux@Ubuntu:~/than$

It was launched but not with auto restarted. So now its online again running with autorestarter script in-case some problems occurs.

peoples will start quiting if this problem isn't fixed soon... I tried to call Znote but he doesn't answer his phone.

My phone broke few weeks ago. :p Planning to buy HTC Desire android phone. <3

olelpede, rings a bell, Ole Leander Pedersen? :D

Last edited:
Is the launcher supposed to download files every time I start it?

Status
Not open for further replies.