• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Thanatos Custom Professional Server. ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember moonlight online? We all had high expectations, and we all got disappointed.
I hope this server won't be as much as a fail as moonlight was.

Fix the monsters before starting the server, please, I can already see that behemoths do 2x hits and that lynx boss aswell.

Can't wait, thou I think it either will be a success or a failure, player wise. Since its low exp I think many wont bother. THOU! I will "bother" for sure, GET IT ON!

People, we will have it up in a couple of hours just need to speak with the hoster for some lil details.

EDIT:

Well seems like Znote went partying, and we need him to turn the server on.

We will let you know as soon as we're up

Last edited:
Remember moonlight online? We all had high expectations, and we all got disappointed.
I hope this server won't be as much as a fail as moonlight was.

We don't lie, we have everything that we are saying we have ;)

+1 narzerus :)
I'll be home in like 8-9hours.
Fucking long ass drive >.>

Hopefully the servers up when I get home! :)

Please, do not compare this server to Moonlight. as it is completely different.
We are as impacient as you are , the server is completely ready, all we need is Znote to be back...

the word Moonlight shouldnt even be saying here in this thread ;)

the word Moonlight shouldnt even be saying here in this thread ;)

ye well moonlight basically said everything that this server is saying its going to offer, a comparison should be made. Especially when you're using a custom client and the only custom thing is mounts which are completely useless....oh and sorry a homosexual looking tibia.pic.

i mean if you're using a custom client, the logical thing to do would be to make it your own shit no? the biggest mistake with this server is no custom spells, with the excuse that they dont want to go through balancing them for pvp, what a joke. all of the items look the same from what ive seen, alot of the monsters look the same, player sprites are the same. moonlight had the same upgrading system, which WOULD be fun if the items didnt look the same as real tibia with the same descriptions/stats everything. the only promising thing is probably the quest line which is probably not even finished.

thats just me though. a professional developer would understand that petty things such as making a crown armor look different and giving it a different name with a new look attracts alot more players then shitty mounts.

Lol I won't even bother to answer such an Ignorant post.

^ Slots items. Upgrades...? Custom railway sprites.. emoticons.
Stfu and get off the thread until you get some facts.

you don't understand the meaning of custom. first of all you ignorant fuck, the 'slots' are part of an upgrading system, just because its not in real tibia it does not mean its custom. now number 2, i can take every single fucking script (minus the mounts) this guy has and put it into a NON custom client and attract more players because they dont need to download a bullshit client that doesnt offer anything substantial to them.

and really? custom railway sprites? LOOOOOOOOOL are you seriously using that as an argument? and emoticons...wow that really adds to the content of the server, because people that play tibia really give a shit about emoticons minus the 2% which you're in obviously.

main thing im saying is, custom client is not needed if you're not going to use its potential. stop leeching the forums of its awesome scripts and then calling it a professional development. you imbeciles

K, go make your server then lol we don't need you here

@krusty123

Who do you even bother posting? its just obvious your jelous ;) otherwise you wouldnt take your time posting this

ontopic: call Znote and tell him to GET THE FUCK HOME

you don't understand the meaning of custom. first of all you ignorant fuck, the 'slots' are part of an upgrading system, just because its not in real tibia it does not mean its custom. now number 2, i can take every single fucking script (minus the mounts) this guy has and put it into a NON custom client and attract more players because they dont need to download a bullshit client that doesnt offer anything substantial to them.

and really? custom railway sprites? LOOOOOOOOOL are you seriously using that as an argument? and emoticons...wow that really adds to the content of the server, because people that play tibia really give a shit about emoticons minus the 2% which you're in obviously.

main thing im saying is, custom client is not needed if you're not going to use its potential. stop leeching the forums of its awesome scripts and then calling it a professional development. you imbeciles

Krusty,
First of all thanks for posting on our thread.
It's ok if you do not trust this as a good server, I'll make some points clear if you don't mind.

A good game needs balance, and yes the main reason why we didn't implement the spells is for that reazon, we cannot be unprofessional and pretend to dominate every aspect on balancing. That is why we DO HAVE custom spells, but for monsters.

Saying that we use balancing as an excuse is nonsense because we have enough knowledge to make spells much better than most of those I've seen in this community, We will just not implement something just because we're arrogant enough to put it anywhere.

Making a custom server and using all it's "potential" will always cause chaos, we take balancing very seriously, we will not add SUPE_UBER_MAGIC_TELEPORTEVERYWHERE items just because we know how to do it.

So, with no intention of making this a flame war, I recommend you to play our server when it's online and then give us the appropiate feedback. We will be happy to have you and everyone else enjoying the world on which we've worked so hard!

Cheers.

@Vedesole: Yeah hope he comes back soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back